• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips @ 527 Bells! [CLOSED/ENDED]

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 06:14 p.m. ET: I currently have three people in my town of Progress.

I will add people, not already fully registered (or Provisional), when my gate is closed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 06:27 p.m. ET:

I ask that no one else come right now.

I have two people in my town of Progress.

I'll end session as last person is leaving.

Then I will take care of getting people added to my 3DS console's Friend List.

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 06:50 p.m. ET: No one is currently in my town of Progress. I am going to spend a few minutes to get ready to invite those who are not yet registered (fully or even as Provisional).

I'm looking to open up in 10 to 15 minutes (at worst).

If there is anyone who has not yet come to Progress, please say so. I will try not to miss any of the names of people who made the request to come.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I could be added, I have a locker full and will tip~ thanks

I just added you. You came in as fully registered. So, you will have no problem seeing my gate when it's open.

May I come later? I'm busy at the moment. Will tip!

I added you. Right now, it says, "Provisionally registered friend." I hope this changes to fully registered before I re-open the gate. But, if it does not, perhaps you will be able to see me and come anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 07:00 p.m. ET:

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

I added you. Right now, it says, "Provisionally registered friend." I hope this changes to fully registered before I re-open the gate. But, if it does not, perhaps you will be able to see me and come anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 07:00 p.m. ET:

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Aww man. I added the wrong FC. I'll try to visit now.

thanks but I?ll go to sleep yet :(

I hope that tomorrow anybody has goods turnips ^^U

I think I made a mistake. I didn't yet add you. I'm sorry. I have two people in town but can add you after they leave.

I didn't see a previous posting, today, from Zeros_met asking to come to Progress.

ZachW—and anyone else who previously came—I have no objection to a forum member making a return visit (provided I'm not about to sign off).

I didn't see a previous posting, today, from Zeros_met asking to come to Progress.

ZachW—and anyone else who previously came—I have no objection to a forum member making a return visit (provided I'm not about to sign off).

I haven't ever come to your town though, I've just been waiting around

Back