• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Trading Julian (100% original) for Ankha!

Slipknot

Evelyn ♥
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
I have Julian for trade, he's 100% original!
I'm looking for Ankha only, she's my last dreamie!

Original ankha will be preferred but not required.

My FC is: 0576-4430-9822
Town name: Altomare
Mayor name: Evelyn

She just randomely moved into my main town q.q
Egyptian curse I think.

She is in my cycling town too q.q

I have Ankha up for trade. She's currently in my second town if you're still interested. Julian is one of my dreamies :)

Nope not yet. I'm trying to TT her out but she's taking a while :/ I'm also trying to TT another villager out of my main town which I want Julian to move to. I'm going to sleep for tonight now, but I will work on TT all day tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to trade then if that's okay? :)

Nope not yet. I'm trying to TT her out but she's taking a while :/ I'm also trying to TT another villager out of my main town which I want Julian to move to. I'm going to sleep for tonight now, but I will work on TT all day tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to trade then if that's okay? :)

Oh Pff, I didn't see this lol. Alright that sounds good to me I'll be checking back here ^-^

I tried for ages to TT travel her out yesterday and literally ever villager but her asked to move, some even twice -_- I am going to try again today, I am really sorry about the wait :/ I hope we can still trade.

I tried for ages to TT travel her out yesterday and literally ever villager but her asked to move, some even twice -_- I am going to try again today, I am really sorry about the wait :/ I hope we can still trade.

That's fine, I know the struggle xD. Yes absolutely!

Hello, did you get ankha to get in boxes?

Nope, I'm having no luck with her :( If I were you, I'd try to find someone else to trade with as I can't seem to time travel her out. I'll let her move out at her own pace and then I'll trade or auction her off then as I feel bad for making you wait so long :/ Good luck finding someone else though :)

Nope, I'm having no luck with her :( If I were you, I'd try to find someone else to trade with as I can't seem to time travel her out. I'll let her move out at her own pace and then I'll trade or auction her off then as I feel bad for making you wait so long :/ Good luck finding someone else though :)

Oh alright D: Thanks for letting me know

Back