• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Places for your Original Characters (OC's)

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Howdy friends!

I'm not sure if this list already exists or if it's up to date; I also couldn't think of a place where this is more relevant, so I decided to start a running list of where you can showcase / trade art for / role play / etc. your original characters (OC's). Just a fun list of places for your OC.

Some of these are pretty popular, but I've stumbled upon a few that have piqued my interest, and have yet to try them myself.

NameCategoryLinkComments
RefSheet.netCharacter Showcase / Storage
ToyHouseCharacter Showcase / Storage Requires an invite code from existing members to join; very large community
UnValeCharacter Showcase / Storage No code requirement to join; Relatively new-- still rolling out features
ArtFightArt Trading Annual art trading game starting July 1st
PaperDemonRole Play Community An online RPG that rewards you with digital collectibles NeoPets-style for uploading art or writings about your OC in their prompt scenarios

Please feel free to recommend other cool places for OC stuff; I will be happy to add it to this top post!

Last edited:
Recommend toyhou.se and unvale! I love the profile customization toyhouse has, and unvale has a wonderful community.

If anyone needs an invite code to toyhouse, I'd love to provide one. I have quite a few.

I'm also offering up the website refsheet.net, I have an account but don't use it much, and it's pretty barebones, but it exists. They're lacking funding rn though so idk if it'll be around much longer...

Edit: I'm also part of a discord called fruitl00pz that's just a discord but it's got art channels, OC show off, and you can even sell/trade OC designs there. I'm not super active in it but there's a big community there. I don't think I can generate an invite link but if I can find the invite I used to get to the server, I'll add it

Here's my Toyhou.se: https://toyhou.se/Yanrima

For the most part, I only put fully original OC's that aren't part of any fandom there. And I usually put the OC info at Toyhou.se once I'm completely satisfied with the character I made.

My OC's usually take some conceptualization before finalizing to be honest. Sometimes, I struggle with naming my OC's 😅.

Back