• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading Julian (100% original) for Ankha!

Slipknot

Evelyn ♥
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
I have Julian for trade, he's 100% original!
I'm looking for Ankha only, she's my last dreamie!

Original ankha will be preferred but not required.

My FC is: 0576-4430-9822
Town name: Altomare
Mayor name: Evelyn

She just randomely moved into my main town q.q
Egyptian curse I think.

She is in my cycling town too q.q

I have Ankha up for trade. She's currently in my second town if you're still interested. Julian is one of my dreamies :)

Nope not yet. I'm trying to TT her out but she's taking a while :/ I'm also trying to TT another villager out of my main town which I want Julian to move to. I'm going to sleep for tonight now, but I will work on TT all day tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to trade then if that's okay? :)

Well if they reply xD Oh ill try and check that if it works on mobile ☺

Nope not yet. I'm trying to TT her out but she's taking a while :/ I'm also trying to TT another villager out of my main town which I want Julian to move to. I'm going to sleep for tonight now, but I will work on TT all day tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to trade then if that's okay? :)

Oh Pff, I didn't see this lol. Alright that sounds good to me I'll be checking back here ^-^

I tried for ages to TT travel her out yesterday and literally ever villager but her asked to move, some even twice -_- I am going to try again today, I am really sorry about the wait :/ I hope we can still trade.

I tried for ages to TT travel her out yesterday and literally ever villager but her asked to move, some even twice -_- I am going to try again today, I am really sorry about the wait :/ I hope we can still trade.

That's fine, I know the struggle xD. Yes absolutely!

Hello, did you get ankha to get in boxes?

Nope, I'm having no luck with her :( If I were you, I'd try to find someone else to trade with as I can't seem to time travel her out. I'll let her move out at her own pace and then I'll trade or auction her off then as I feel bad for making you wait so long :/ Good luck finding someone else though :)

Nope, I'm having no luck with her :( If I were you, I'd try to find someone else to trade with as I can't seem to time travel her out. I'll let her move out at her own pace and then I'll trade or auction her off then as I feel bad for making you wait so long :/ Good luck finding someone else though :)

Oh alright D: Thanks for letting me know

Back