Tournament Signup Thread- NOW OPEN!

YogurtBandit said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Gengar, there's a set list of ubers. He didn't just make them up.
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

(What could possibly make a Celebi more "uber" than a Regi or Legendary Bird?

:p )
Legendary Pokemon are different than ubers. An Uber has something that makes that Pokemon really strong, legendaries are just legendaries with good stats, but not as good as ubers.

Regi's aren't ubers.

And like Super Naruto said, most ubers aren't legendaries. Only the 3 birds, 3 dogs, 3 regi's and the 3 mirages are legendaries. (sorry if I missed any).
No, I was naming the non-uber legendaries. All ubers except Wynaut and Wobbuffet are Legendaries.
Please tell me how Wobufet and Wynaut are ubers, because they stink.
I read somewhere they arn't ubers, but they are banned... I dunno why, is it a move they have? >_>
I think Super Naruto Likes them so much that he calls them Ubers.
No... they aren't making the list up, they got it from somewhere.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

Legendary Pokemon are different than ubers. An Uber has something that makes that Pokemon really strong, legendaries are just legendaries with good stats, but not as good as ubers.

Regi's aren't ubers.

And like Super Naruto said, most ubers aren't legendaries. Only the 3 birds, 3 dogs, 3 regi's and the 3 mirages are legendaries. (sorry if I missed any).
No, I was naming the non-uber legendaries. All ubers except Wynaut and Wobbuffet are Legendaries.
I read somewhere they arn't ubers, but they are banned... I dunno why, is it a move they have? >_>
According to Serebii, Wobuffet knows 4 Moves, Destiny bond, Mirror Coat, Counter and Safe guard. Basically, He can counter any attack he wants, and if he Dies, you die. Nothing special, IMO.

So no Pokemon over Level 50, and no ubers? I'm putting my info in my siggy.

JJH0369

YogurtBandit said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

Regi's aren't ubers.

According to Serebii, Wobuffet knows 4 Moves, Destiny bond, Mirror Coat, Counter and Safe guard. Basically, He can counter any attack he wants, and if he Dies, you die. Nothing special, IMO.
Look yougurtbandit, I didn't make the list up. The Pokemon in that list are ubers and thats final. Besides, if your not using Wobuffet and Wynaut, then why are you complaining? (its not like you could use them anyway).

Those pokemon are ubers because certain people can make them unbeatable I think. Like Wobuffet and Wynaut someone probably thought of a really good combo whatever that makes them ubers. And I dont really like Wobuffets...I liked them in like Sapphire because they had the ability where pokemon cant run from them.

Also, JJH you can use over level 50 pokemon, but the option we are using brings them down to level 50 for the battle. They keep the same moves and everything but it's just their attack, defense, etc. stats are lowered down to as if they were level 50.

ZERO_13 said:
YogurtBandit said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

Regi's aren't ubers.

Look yougurtbandit, I didn't make the list up. The Pokemon in that list are ubers and thats final. Besides, if your not using Wobuffet and Wynaut, then why are you complaining? (its not like you could use them anyway).
I know, I wasnt complaing, I was just wondering.

AHHH I missed this sign me up if not too late

:p

I should have a level 50 team by Wednesday

:D

Ohhh wqait auto fifty that is great. That means I don't have to stop training

and as far as ubers..... yes ubers are cheap, but I do agree legendarty bird dogs regis other than gigas, and those three guys in this game are fine, they aren't really extremely powerful

Ubers though, if you don't fight an uber with an uber... you dead unless you have a type advantage..... even then you could be dead.... :lol:

Sporge27 said:
Ohhh wqait auto fifty that is great. That means I don't have to stop training

and as far as ubers..... yes ubers are cheap, but I do agree legendarty bird dogs regis other than gigas, and those three guys in this game are fine, they aren't really extremely powerful

Ubers though, if you don't fight an uber with an uber... you dead unless you have a type advantage..... even then you could be dead.... :lol:
Most ubers (Be sides Wobuffet <_< ) Dont have a Major weakness.

Take me off the list please. I'm sorry about this but I just remembered I won't be home Wednesday & Thursday. Sorry.

JJH0369

Were done with this for now, I'll be posting the brackets wednesday =D

And everyone, please pm me your friend codes and game name.

Thanks!

Back