Tournament Signup Thread- NOW OPEN!

Sorry for not clearing things earlier.

We are using the auto lvl 50 feature.

Legendaries are allowed, UBERS ARE NOT!

Ubers: Mewto, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Sheimi, Arceus, Latios, Latias, Wobbufet, Wyanut and Manaphy.

(any other uber I forgot let me know).

Not sure if a legendary is allowed or not please post.

ZERO_13 said:

Ubers: Mewto, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Sheimi, Arceus, Latios, Latias, Wobbufet, Wyanut and Manaphy.

Wobuffet is an Uber?

ZERO_13 said:

phew, that only slightly screws my team up.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ZERO_13 said:

phew, that only slightly screws my team up.
There goes half my team, damn it. (Dialga, Regigigas, Giratina)
1/3 of mine, dialga and Palkia.

So wait, are we allowed to use Pokemon over level 50 or not? I'm confused. 'Cause if we are, I'm out. All mine are level 50 exactly.

JJH0369

JJH0369 said:
So wait, are we allowed to use Pokemon over level 50 or not? I'm confused. 'Cause if we are, I'm out. All mine are level 50 exactly.

JJH0369
With the auto lvl 50 feature, no pokemon will be over lvl 50.

ZERO_13 said:
JJH0369 said:

JJH0369
With the auto lvl 50 feature, no pokemon will be over lvl 50.
Ok, then I'm in! Thanks.

JJH0369

Hell, I'll sign up, even though my Pokemon are weak and will waste your time. Misdreavous, Psyduck, Buneary, Grotle. Not a strong team, if ya ask me.

Wait...

So, "Legendaries are allowed, but not ubers"? I'm pretty sure you listed every legendary as an "uber" there...

Gengar said:
Wait...

So, "Legendaries are allowed, but not ubers"? I'm pretty sure you listed every legendary as an "uber" there...
Actually there are lots of legendaries that aren't ubers.

Super_Naruto said:
Gengar said:
Wait...

Like who? 0.o?

Btw, Zero, I think you may want to consider Regice, Regirock, and Registeel "ubers"...

Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Gengar said:
Wait...

Like who? 0.o?

Btw, Zero, I think you may want to consider Regice, Regirock, and Registeel "ubers"...
Gengar, there's a set list of ubers. He didn't just make them up.

Regis, Legendary dogs, Legendary Birds, Legendary Psychics, Phione are all not Ubers ;).

Also, Zero I think you mean Shaymin not Sheimin.

Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

(What could possibly make a Celebi more "uber" than a Regi or Legendary Bird?

:p )
Legendary Pokemon are different than ubers. An Uber has something that makes that Pokemon really strong, legendaries are just legendaries with good stats, but not as good as ubers.

Regi's aren't ubers.

And like Super Naruto said, most ubers aren't legendaries. Only the 3 birds, 3 dogs, 3 regi's and the 3 mirages are legendaries. (sorry if I missed any).

Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

Legendary Pokemon are different than ubers. An Uber has something that makes that Pokemon really strong, legendaries are just legendaries with good stats, but not as good as ubers.

Regi's aren't ubers.

And like Super Naruto said, most ubers aren't legendaries. Only the 3 birds, 3 dogs, 3 regi's and the 3 mirages are legendaries. (sorry if I missed any).
No, I was naming the non-uber legendaries. All ubers except Wynaut and Wobbuffet are Legendaries.
Please tell me how Wobufet and Wynaut are ubers, because they stink.

YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

Regi's aren't ubers.

No, I was naming the non-uber legendaries. All ubers except Wynaut and Wobbuffet are Legendaries.
I read somewhere they arn't ubers, but they are banned... I dunno why, is it a move they have? >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZERO_13 said:
Gengar said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh...

>_< >_< >_<

Regi's aren't ubers.

I read somewhere they arn't ubers, but they are banned... I dunno why, is it a move they have? >_>
I think Super Naruto Likes them so much that he calls them Ubers.

Back