• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

To People With Multiple Towns:

As someone with four towns currently, I can say that I still spend the bulk of my New Leaf time playing my now oldest town. It was actually my second town originally, but I reset my first for a TON of bells and Bunifrey is my "original" town now.

I feel kinda bad that I'm not dedicating as much time to my new towns, because they obviously need a LOT of work, but I worked really hard on Bunifrey and it's so pretty.

Nope, no cheating on my original town at all ;) it's great to play the different games, the towns are all their own and with their own set of villagers (even if I have had merengue in all towns all at once completely by accident ahha). I only feel bad if I start neglecting one of the towns.

I never feel like I'm cheating on my main town. I've been playing since the release and still play it every day.
The mayor badges are completed but I love hanging out with villagers.

I do have my other towns set for different times and those get played later in the night.

Nope after a bunch of villagers ruined my paths starting new on a brand new game card was just what I needed

Back