• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

To People With Multiple Towns:

As someone with four towns currently, I can say that I still spend the bulk of my New Leaf time playing my now oldest town. It was actually my second town originally, but I reset my first for a TON of bells and Bunifrey is my "original" town now.

I feel kinda bad that I'm not dedicating as much time to my new towns, because they obviously need a LOT of work, but I worked really hard on Bunifrey and it's so pretty.

Nope, no cheating on my original town at all ;) it's great to play the different games, the towns are all their own and with their own set of villagers (even if I have had merengue in all towns all at once completely by accident ahha). I only feel bad if I start neglecting one of the towns.

I never feel like I'm cheating on my main town. I've been playing since the release and still play it every day.
The mayor badges are completed but I love hanging out with villagers.

I do have my other towns set for different times and those get played later in the night.

Nope after a bunch of villagers ruined my paths starting new on a brand new game card was just what I needed

Back