Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Tulip
Yellow Rose
Yellow Cosmos
She is my ultimate favorite villager, and she is adorable. I haven't seen any post like this, so maybe she's a bit underrated? I'm not 100% sure how people in the AC community feel about her, but I love her, she's amazing, she's on my island, and she's here to stay. I love her overall design, she's like a cottagecore design, but then she's a peppy villager and to me that is so adorable. Peppy is definitely my favorite personality, so that's probably what's also impacting me. So let me know what you think.

I don't think I've ever had her before but she's pretty cute and I actually got a plushie of her for Christmas last month just because I happened to see one in a local store.

Oh by the way, for those who don't know her, here's my favorite picture of her online.

download (7).jpeg

i wouldn’t consider her one of my favourite villagers, but i’ve always liked her and thought she was cute. i had her on my island a while ago, and i liked having her around a lot. i’m glad i got to know her. her home interior is pretty cute, too! ^^

Bunnie is adorable. I loved having her on my island. Hope to have her again sometime.

She’s cute, but I’m truthfully not a fan of the rabbits. They just aren’t my taste.

She was one of my OG's in New Leaf. Iconic villager, would be happy to have on any AC game I own.

Bunnie is soooo cute! I love her cute face, bright colors and adorable dress! I don’t care how many peppy bunnies there are, I love them all ^w^

Bunnie is one of my very favorite villagers ever!! I made the mistake of letting her leave my island and I keep meaning to scan her amiibo to get her back.

Last edited:
Bunnie is super adorable! I'm a huge fan of her character + interior design. She lived on my island for more than two years. I let her go because I don't have a dreamie when it comes to peppy, jock, or uchi villagers. In the meantime, I'm having fun trying out new villagers.

BUNNIE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE VILLAGER EVER! SHE IS THE BESTTT! I have had her in every AC game in atleast one of my towns except for GCN!! She is super cute and kind and amazing! Best popstar famous celebrity is cute Bunnie! I have Bunnie plushies and feel so proud to have gotten her amiibo card and gummy card! I may even buy a custom bunnie amiibo figure off Etsy....

I love Bunnie! She's one of my favourite villagers of all time! I've had her in all my towns so far in every AC game I've owned and plan to continue for that to be the case! When I think of peppy villagers, she's the first that comes to mind.

I prefer my villagers to have unique design aspects to them, like Pietro, Ankha, Lucky, the robots, and so on. As such, Bunnie is a bit too plain by that metric.

That said, I have a soft spot for her since she was (and might still be? It's been a long while since I've played it, so I'd have to check) a resident of my town in the GameCube game back when I was younger.

I think she’s really adorable, and I have a soft spot for her because she was one of the first villagers to move to my NH island. I also have a plushie of her that I found when I was out Christmas shopping and couldn’t pass up. The rabbits are a pretty solid group as a species though, you can’t go wrong with any of them imo

i wouldnt consider her one of my favourites, but she's still pretty cute

I love Bunnie! Unfortunately I have never had never in any of my towns, as she never made any of my dreamie lists... she was always the runner up or my very last back up choice! There were just so many villagers to choose from I just didn't have enough room for her 😭 I have a LOT of bunny dreamies so to narrow it down was hard!! I definitely want to have her in a future island or town I make! Also the fact that her name is Bunnie and she IS a bunny, is adorable!!

I don't really hate any villager since they are just reskins of the same eight personalities. Bunnie is cute but I wouldn't have any rabbits on my island simply because they aren't one of my favorite species.

Dotty is my favorite rabbit villager (and my favorite female villager overall; so much so that she's right next to my character in my signature as of this post), but Bunnie looks pretty cute as well. She tends to share much of the spotlight when it comes to Nintendo advertising villagers, but not as much as Rosie. I'd honestly like her a bit better if she wasn't "showing off" all the time, but I'm not complaining.

I mean, you put the two side-by-side, and they could easily pass as best friends. Heck, I'd make that my lore if I had Bunnie on my island alongside Dotty...

710ccc7f997eb292fe0e3295d8d3b599.jpg

Back