• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on Pippy?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Of all the Peppy Rabbits, i think she's the most underrated out there along Gabi!

I personally found her as great addition to any Island!

Thoughts?

IMG_1469.jpeg

Not my favourite, there are many more bunnies I would rather choose from. I'm not a fan of the blue hair, but the freckles are adorable!

She’s not my favorite, but I’m not a fan of the rabbits in general. I also thought she was male for the longest time. I genuinely can’t think of a rabbit I like. I’m neutral towards a few, but none really stand out to me.

I'll be honest when I first saw Pippy online I thought Pippy was a dude xD Like a lazy, then saw she was a peppy. Which, kinda surprised. So in my universe, I often see Pippy as a *They*

I think they're a cutie. I actually had them on Fugiree for awhile, they was adorable. I love all the rabbits though. Their colors were delightful. I never got their photo, but I enjoyed seeing them around.

I have never seen Pippy before until now, but I think she is cute. I like her eyes and freckles. I love the color orange so I really like her ears.

I have noticed that still pictures of villagers don't do them justice. Seeing them in action changes everything,.

Snake was one of my starter villagers, so I have a soft spot for rabbits.

I do find it weird that people think Pippy was a "dude" villager. I hope I meet her and design her happy home.

She’s alright. I’ve never cared for her much, but I’ve always thought she was cute. The more I look at her, the more I like her design.

I like to imagine her and Gabi as being friends. Just two cute, freckled bunbun buddies lol

I honestly never cared much for Pippy. I also used to think she was male. 😳 It wasn't until I played Doubutsu no Mori e+ that I had her in my village and something about her calling me an "otaku" and afterwards doing that happy whistling animation changed my perspective on her. 🤔 I believe in that game, under certain conditions, animals of the opposite gender will have crushes on you. They'll do that whistling happy thing after talking to you and when you talk to them again, their voice pitch is slightly higher and the conversations tend to be flattering and somewhat flirty towards you. 👀

That made me think of her as a "Hikikomori" who is someone lonely and not very socially adept. I personally associate that personality with Pippy's appearance too: long bangs trying to hide the face, somewhat malnourished-looking skin, not having the best fashion. 😬 These all sound like undesirable traits, but something about someone whom society deems undesirable having a little crush on me is endearing and thus Pippy became someone in the Animal Crossing roster I now hold with high esteem. 💖🐰

I like her!! I've never had her on any of my towns, but I would gladly welcome her if she was. I've had a lot of rabbit villagers and I've kind of grown fond of them.
I believe in that game, under certain conditions, animals of the opposite gender will have crushes on you.
That’s really interesting :0 Is this actually a mechanic of the game?

honestly i’ve never cared much for her. something about her proportions feels off to me. like her eyes are too far up. her freckles are cute, though!

…i also thought she was male until this moment. whoops.

That’s really interesting :0 Is this actually a mechanic of the game?
Yes. I believe it's based off your friendship with that animal. You know, the more you talk to them, mail them gifts, etc. I don't really know if they're crushing on you or if they're just being friendlier, but I think we know which option is the more fun one to interpret. 😁

Yes. I believe it's based off your friendship with that animal. You know, the more you talk to them, mail them gifts, etc. I don't really know if they're crushing on you or if they're just being friendlier, but I think we know which option is the more fun one to interpret. 😁
oh I see ^^ I’ve heard of something similar before so I thought I would ask. I’ve never played the game myself.

I'm not particularly a fan of Pippy, but I have to admit, her freckles are pretty cute. Personally, I lean towards other bunny villagers that I find more appealing.

Pippy is great! I love her!!! She's also my sister's favorite villager 🥲

Pippy! I've always loved tomboy girls since I was little and I've always liked Pippy!
But the truth is she always reminded me, not only because of the name, of Pippi Långstrump, I grew up with the 1969 TV series, even though I was born in 2002. She doesn't have red hair, but those freckles and those eyes... It's definitely Pippi's gaze! (the TV character)
And the Peppy personally, the bunny ears
which remind me Pippi's pigtails, or the salopette outfit of New Horizons!
I don't know, they're so similar to me💕

Back