• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Simpsons episode “Simpsons Safari” should’ve been more about the grocery store strike than about a trip to Africa. They really mislead us that time. I was more interested into that strike because not only they refused to put their groceries away, but they also refused to sell the food. What makes it even more interesting is that the entire city of Springfield was out of food for quite a while. Besides, they mixed up so many elements about Africa where they don’t make sense.

I like Diva. And I’ve always liked Diva, she was one of the first random move ins in my very first town before I knew ANYTHING about Animal Crossing, her house plotted right behind mine and it never even occurred to me to be bothered about it, I was glad she was close by and I loved how she walked around my windows when I would save and quit at night. Then another unpopular opinion I have is that I’ll give my villagers almost anything, there are a few furniture sets I don’t care for as much as others so I always hide that stuff and never sell stuff I don’t like at Re-Tail but I think it’s fun to see their houses change and as their mayor, I’ve vowed to let each one of them have a napoleon fish for a pet.

Mixing two cultures when cooking (i.e. Italian tacos, Mexican pizza) is actually fine and more creative in the culinary field. Taco Bell does this a lot, and most of Panda Express’s menu is based on this.

I’m not looking forward to the new event in Animal Crossing. The Stamp Rally was interesting, but the wedding event is my least favorite event advertised in the direct.

I’m not looking forward to the new event in Animal Crossing. The Stamp Rally was interesting, but the wedding event is my least favorite event advertised in the direct.
I can't wait for the stamp rally to be over. It was too easy, the prizes sucked and Blathers would keep mentioning it EVERY. TIME. YOU. SPOKE. TO. HIM.

I don't like Summer IRL, but I love it in Animal Crossing. You get all of the pretty sunsets and colourful fireflies, a myriad of new bugs and fish without feeling like you're being boiled alive outside.

Winter is my favourite season. I love Snow as well as dark and stormy nights, they have such an amazing atmosphere.

charizard is the best starter and bulbasaur sucks there i said it

I don't believe the Pokemon designs were ever what was declining. (I heard this a lot back in gen 5)
Gen 1 had the most unoriginal designs. If people would take off their nostalgia goggles and actually look, they'd see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back