• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that you wear on your head, to me is a hat! Screw the haters who say, “Ah it’s actually a shower cap, oh it’s a bandana.” No! It’s a hat. I am being serious for the most part.

Spirited Away is one of the dullest movies I’ve ever watched. The gorgeous visuals were the only thing keeping me awake.

This isn't unpopular but I'm afraid that everyone says how annoying it is but does it anyway so it's unpopular to actually work at stopping it.

Cell phone addiction is so annoying. I get how it pulls us in but you can't even talk to anyone nowadays without someone pulling out their phone mid convo. The amount of times I've had to repeat myself due to this makes me so angry. I just don't even repeat anymore. I wish more people lived in the moment instead of refreshing Facebook or Insta. Put the darn phone down for an hour! You're not missing anything.

I hate spaghetti.
i hate spaghetti so much that the thought of having it for dinner makes me sick

it's awful, it gets so disgusting when cold and everyone just HAS TO serve it with onions and mushrooms right...
bleh

Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties are the best Girl Scout cookies, period. Throw 'em in the refrigerator and they're even better. Thin Mints are extremely overrated.

In addition, Samoas/Caramel deLites are the absolute worst. But then again, coconut anything is disgusting.

Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties are the best Girl Scout cookies, period. Throw 'em in the refrigerator and they're even better. Thin Mints are extremely overrated.

In addition, Samoas/Caramel deLites are the absolute worst. But then again, coconut anything is disgusting.
i LOVE those peanut butter slices of heaven and thought i was alone. i also can't stand anything coconut, it makes me sick lolol

brussel sprouts are so good. it would definitely be a popular opinion if people knew how to cook them. all i see is people boiling their vegetables like no wonder your kids grow up hating vegetables lmao use some SEASONING and some marinades and sauces PLEASE

brussel sprouts are so good. it would definitely be a popular opinion if people knew how to cook them. all i see is people boiling their vegetables like no wonder your kids grow up hating vegetables lmao use some SEASONING and some marinades and sauces PLEASE

This is absolutely correct. Brussels sprouts are very delicious IF YOU PAN FRY THEM WITH ENOUGH OIL. Salt, pepper, olive oil, and heat really do the Most for brussels sprouts.

I don’t think most sitcoms, especially American ones, are very funny. That includes a lot of the “good” ones w/o laugh tracks, like Parks and Recreation and The Good Place

This is absolutely correct. Brussels sprouts are very delicious IF YOU PAN FRY THEM WITH ENOUGH OIL. Salt, pepper, olive oil, and heat really do the Most for brussels sprouts.
yes omg that's exactly how i make brussels sprouts!! olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and boom give it 25 minutes in the oven :")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back