• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎃 SALEM - Wicked Island 🎃

Island/Town Name
Salem
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Pansies

salem_

🎃 hocus pocus 🎃
Bells
Island
Salem
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
Purple Bat Potion
Jack
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ohm8d7z.png

provaaaa.png

prova3.png

Last edited:
I'll post some very short stories regarding my viallgers, in order to give some more context to my island and to the villagers too, also as why some house are decorate in a certain way! Please don't take this too seriously, it's something very silly, wouldn't even call it horror, but anyway!
luckyankha.png
Roscoe

coco

Last edited:
I love your town's aesthetic, wish I could visit like the Dream Suite. Also Dotty could totally work here, her eyes turn red when you piss her off ;)

I love your town's aesthetic, wish I could visit like the Dream Suite. Also Dotty could totally work here, her eyes turn red when you piss her off ;)
It's still incomplete but if you want to make a ride id gladly let you come! Shops will be open for 30 mins! Pretty sure the better of this aestethic came alive when it's twilight/dark!
And yes, you right!! I totally forgot the red eyed Dotty ahahah, she's perfect!

oh man, I hope the dream suite comes back in this game because I just want to visit your island and wander
aaaaaaaa ty vm! lmk if u wanna take a ride! my shops are still open but the island is still incomplete so dont expect too much!! <3

aaaaaaaa ty vm! lmk if u wanna take a ride! my shops are still open but the island is still incomplete so dont expect too much!! <3
you are so so welcome. heyyyy I might take you up on that sometime because your island looks so freaking cool. I can't right now but sometime??

omg i absolutelyyy love the theme of your island!! i kinda wanna do a witchy theme but too scared to do it full out, and yours look amazing~ the mushroom items work so well too! can't wait to keep watch of this journal ;u;

Back