• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I hate milk chocolate, dark chocolate for the win
-A hot dog is a sandwich
-You should pour your milk in first, pour in a little bit of cereal, eat the cereal, repeat steps 2 and 3 until you've had enough cereal.
-Dogs are cute, and I love hanging out with them, but you won't catch me owning one. They cry too much and are too needy. I don't find it cute when they are whining, it highly annoying
-Thinking that Raymond is overrated is a popular opinion
-Math is fun

My Zucker is my only remaining villager to have one of those drab, default houses. Everyone else has their proper, personalised house, but...

...To be honest, I prefer it this way? Zucker's actual house is unique-looking (and is obviously based on urban takoyaki stands), but it doesn't even have a proper place for the little guy to sleep. I'd rather my precious octopus child have a bed of his own than need to sleep on a wooden bench.

My Zucker is my only remaining villager to have one of those drab, default houses. Everyone else has their proper, personalised house, but...

...To be honest, I prefer it this way? Zucker's actual house is unique-looking (and is obviously based on urban takoyaki stands), but it doesn't even have a proper place for the little guy to sleep. I'd rather my precious octopus child have a bed of his own than need to sleep on a wooden bench.

He was my first lazy move in, so I had the starter house for him too. Looked up his actual house and knew if I moved him out I probably wouldn't move him back in so he was the only Villager to have a starter house for me for awhile.

Some of my unpopular opinions:

-Popcorn is disgusting or at best tastes pretty plain?
-Cats are better than Dogs. 👌 😤
-I prefer Light Mode themes on sites than Dark Mode themes.
-While I pour my cereal first and then my milk, I feel like it's perfectly okay to pour milk first if you like?
-raymondsuxlolxd
-Megan is underrated, how is she losing to Cyd lol. Everyone else besides arguably Reniegh I can understand.

brussel sprouts are so good. it would definitely be a popular opinion if people knew how to cook them. all i see is people boiling their vegetables like no wonder your kids grow up hating vegetables lmao use some SEASONING and some marinades and sauces PLEASE
I fully agree! People will say they hate carrots. You don't, you just hate mushy carrots. For example, my friend's mom always overcooks her veggies. To me, it's disgusting. So he says he hates all these veggies. Then I cook them for him the way I do it and suddenly he loves them and is mindblown they can taste good lol

I don’t think most sitcoms, especially American ones, are very funny. That includes a lot of the “good” ones w/o laugh tracks, like Parks and Recreation and The Good Place

The Good Place had more value to it than humor, but I'm really not a big fan of Parks and Recreation, either. Some of the characters were extremely irritating (Tom is like the worst) and they also played way too hard on the punching bag idea (which is a type of trope I find rather despicable to begin with) with that Garry/Larry character. It was a bad trope to begin with, but then they take it wayyyy too far. Like Family Guy far and it's never funny. It made the whole cast feel like bullies.

It got to the point where not only did I hate that trope, but I found it bizarre that he was getting all of the hate when Tom Haverford was clearly the worst person around who only cared about himself and his endeavors, yet everyone always respected him.

Unless you're Canadian. Anything above 0 is warm for us. We'll take anything we can get lol
I live in Chicago so I’m familiar with cold weather. 60 degrees isn’t tee shirt and shorts weather no matter how cold it gets the rest of the year.

-Sports bore me to death
-I'm a verrrry picky eater. Mom, stop putting seasonings on the noodles. I hate it.
-I never once thought a baby human was cute
-We do not need live action remakes of every single movie.
-Most of the restaurants I've been to don't know how to make good tea. I asked for sweet tea, what is this they gave me?!

Whoops, those kinda sound like rants.

I’m more worried about a Second American Civil War than a World War III. We did a good job preventing a third world war from happening, but because of how polarized our nation got, we could be in a second civil war. Granted, a third world war would be more devastating, but what’s more realistic is more concerning.

Imo after seeing a few posts in the NH forums, I think Marshal stans are just as cringey as Raymond stans, if not, probably even more 🤢

I know it’s like only one or two people but good god

Imo after seeing a few posts in the NH forums, I think Marshal stans are just as cringey as Raymond stans, if not, probably even more 🤢

I know it’s like only one or two people but good god
Basically any people who stan a fictional character to the obsession phase can be cringe. It's cool to like something but my goodness.

I mean, the whole Raymond vs Marshal thing started because someone got super upset that someone else was moving out Marshal for Raymond. I know it was a joke and all but tbh at some points it kinda came out rlly childish.
Post automatically merged:

Basically any people who stan a fictional character to the obsession phase can be cringe. It's cool to like something but my goodness.
Yeah >•>

Last edited:
It’s not “nice outside” if it’s under 75 degrees.

I don't think that's particularly an unpopular opinion. Where I live, people like the weather forecasters don't call it a nice day until it's in the 80s. Which I find completely absurd, because the 80s are just hot and miserable.

I, on the other hand, don't think it's nice outside if it's over 65 degrees. (And even the 60s can be too warm for me if it's sunny, humid, and there's no breeze)

The fact that people like sunny, stale/humid, hot weather confuses the heck out of me. It's just misery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back