• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I like turkey bacon better than pig bacon. I really don’t like pork unless it’s in a breakfast sausage or a tamale.
2. Cheez Its are nasty.
3. Oreos are also nasty.
4. Dom is not cute. His eyes are freaky and he could’ve had a more creative design. As someone who loves sheep villagers, I was disappointed.
5. While we’re talking about sheep, I love that they wear actual clothes in NH. I never liked the scarves.
6. I do not like McDonald’s, Taco Bell, or KFC. (Don’t get me wrong, though. I LOVE fast food, especially Sonic and Whataburger.)
7. Bread crumbs do not belong anywhere near mac and cheese.

I've got some unpopular drink opinions.

Coffee and tea are both awful. They taste bitter and sad. Pop and juices are okay, but if I never drank them again I wouldn't be upset. Milk is okay. Skim milk > 2% milk. Water is the best (and only real, refreshing) beverage (this one is less unpopular but still).

Protest-Twitter is basically this vine ATM and I hate it. Like STFU, I'm not donating my money to you, I'm poor.

Like stop acting like it's my job to subsidize your protest

I love Sonic Shuffle. I think it's one of the best party video games. I really love the card system and unique twist they put on the Mario Party gameplay.

Acnh is fun but it feels incomplete compared to new leaf.

It needs more multiplayer activities like the games on Tortimer's island and swimming. Not allowing best friends to terraform and add furniture is also a huge missed opportunity. Plus the furniture variety feels lacking, but overall as far as island customization goes this game definitely does it better than New Leaf.

i hate maple syrup on pancake and waffles, it's gross and sticky and makes them disgustingly soggy and wet. i prefer chocolate chips as a topping OR melted butter & cinnamon sugar on my waffles.

I've got some unpopular drink opinions.

Coffee and tea are both awful. They taste bitter and sad. Pop and juices are okay, but if I never drank them again I wouldn't be upset. Milk is okay. Skim milk > 2% milk. Water is the best (and only real, refreshing) beverage (this one is less unpopular but still).

asides from milk i agree with you 100%

i don't think this is quite an unpopular opinion, but regular dairy milk is really gross. the film left over and the way it just. sits in your stomach BLEGH. im not even lactose intolerant and i hate it lol. so therefore oat milk is by far the superior milk. even over almond. it just tastes so good and it's the perfect consistency to anything. coffee? oat milk. cereal? oat milk. a lil splash to oatmeal? oat milk. by itself? oat milk.

It needs more multiplayer activities like the games on Tortimer's island and swimming. Not allowing best friends to terraform and add furniture is also a huge missed opportunity. Plus the furniture variety feels lacking, but overall as far as island customization goes this game definitely does it better than New Leaf.
Also agree. Also th fact that Nook's store is so small and lack of actual sets other than like cute, rattan makes it very barren. I loved collecting furniture sets and make a room but now it's kinda hard and based on colour?? idk. and sad you cant use sanrio cards for other than poster which.. is enough kawaii i guess but uh still

Why is salted caramel a variant for every sweet, it doesn't taste that special to me. 😩
yes thank you.. it's too overused and esp in ice cream.. haagen dazs(spelling?) is the worst. i can like it in some others but yeah def nothing special.

When talking about media franchises, the correct way to address James Cameron’s 2009 movie is by saying Avatar 2009 or James Cameron’s Avatar. Because if you’re going to say Avatar alone, you mean Avatar: The Last Airbender (using my logic, I say that Avatar is better than James Cameron’s Avatar).

Speaking of that, one of the states should have their name changed to Cascadia, so if anyone says Washington, they mean Washington DC.

When talking about media franchises, the correct way to address James Cameron’s 2009 movie is by saying Avatar 2009 or James Cameron’s Avatar. Because if you’re going to say Avatar alone, you mean Avatar: The Last Airbender (using my logic, I say that Avatar is better than James Cameron’s Avatar).

Speaking of that, one of the states should have their name changed to Cascadia, so if anyone says Washington, they mean Washington DC.
Ew, I hated the 2009 Avatar. It was so boring.

Ew, I hated the 2009 Avatar. It was so boring.

I haven’t seen the movie so I can’t judge it, but I really think it’s overrated and undeserving for one of the highest grossing movies adjusted for inflation (the other being Marvel: Endgame for being part of the superhero fad). Now Avatar on the other hand, isn’t overrated. It was a great TV show to watch back when SpongeBob was declining quality. Even up to this day, it’s still one of the most popular animated TV shows from the West (it doesn’t beat SpongeBob though, since that one is even more popular than classic cartoons).

I'm not educated enough on all religions in the world, so I can't make a blanket statement about this...

But at the very least, imposing one of the Abrahamic religions on children (raising them in the faith) is inherently abusive, intended or not.

I think the Mayflower is the best historical event from Colonial America.

This year is its 400th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back