• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for CHIEF! Getting desperate!

I've been looking for Chief for soooo long and every deal I make falls through! Firstly someone said they would hold him for me then disappeared, then someone else accidentally TT'd too far and lost him before I could pick him up... :(
(neither experience happened on The Bell Tree btw :))

Aaaaand basically I'm pretty desperate for Chief now. He's my ultimate dreamie that I first encountered when I played WW, I'd love to have him in my town again. I have bells to offer in trade. If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome!

(I'm on GMT timezone BTW)

It's been a whole day so I assume its safe to post again. I still need bby Ankha. I'm willing to trade bob, he was one of my originals and seeing how popular he is [I didnt know lol] I would easily trade ;u;

Its my Bday! And im searching Everywhere for WOLFGANG or CHIEF or PUNCHY

Could anybody help me? It would make me so happy!!! :D

Looking for felicity, I had her as my original villagers but I'm pretty sure I'm long past the cycling so it'd be nice to have her again, she moved out when I was time travelling on accident. Pm me if you do have her!

Broffina has moved but im still looking for Chrissy
I can pay in bells, rares or hybrids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back