• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ❀ Mei & Aeri's PWYW Amiibo Cycling [STATUS: CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry you were left feeling this way— it’s amazing that folks like you offer this service at all!

I know people are also extremely grateful to you. The dynamics of cycling villagers to meet up with someone else are definitely tedious/slightly stressful for everyone involved, so most of us give you tons of credit!

Thank you so much for doing this!
you're very sweet, thank you so much!! i appreciate the kind words <3 you're so welcome, and i hope i can get you your dreamie soon too!!

I don't mind waiting a long time for a dreamie. I am extremely grateful for you to do this! I hope you don't stress too much and feel like you have to do this =(

Out of curiosity, what materials do you need the most? I definitely can give you some stacks!

I don't mind waiting a long time for a dreamie. I am extremely grateful for you to do this! I hope you don't stress too much and feel like you have to do this =(

Out of curiosity, what materials do you need the most? I definitely can give you some stacks!
you are so sweet, thank you so much!! ill dm you if you dont mind :D thanks again, i really appreciate it <3

i have exciting news!! my sister has agreed to help me out, so we will have TWO islands working on cycling: my main, Ruby Isles and our shared island, Star*Isles!! i will mark down which island will be doing which request on the main post.

to celebrate, i am opening requests tomorrow but will cap them at 6. thanks guys ♡♡

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm Aeri aka Mei's sister and I'll be helping her out with amiibo cycling on Star*Isles.

Its nice to meet y'all! Hope you get your dreamies soon!

with that, requests are open again!! ill cap it at 6 today. thanks aeri ♡

please remember to read the rules! i will be skipping your request if you don't.

IGN: Angie
Island name: Honeyway
Desired villager: Kiki
Open plot: Today

Thank you so much! ruby

Last edited:
thank you so much for doing this! it's super sweet of you 🥰
ign: teddy
island name: sweet pea
villager: daisy!
plot: i have one open rn

guys please read the rules before you make a request!! in order for your request to be accepted, theres a magic word that must be included

thanks 😊

Last edited:
IGN: Darknite
Island name: Darklands
Villager: Blanche
Plot: able to set one down whenever she's ready ^.^

Thank you so much for doing this! I've been try to help find my husband's dreamies. And Blanche is proving to be a bit elusive 😅

Edit: ruby!

IGN: Zoe
Island Name: Everlost
Desired Villager: Julian

I have someone in boxes right now so I can have a plot open today. I can also give you NMT for your time! ganbaruby :3

IGN: Quen
Island name: Kiwi Bay
Villager: Julian
Payment: 5 NMT
Plot is open rn <3
Tysm!
Edit: I may have found someone that has him. I'll update when confirmed.

IGN: Sparky
Island name: Thunder
Villager: Bob
I can get a plot whenever your ready. Thank You!!!

Hewwo! It’s really nice of you to do this, THANK YOU!💕
IGN: Sharon
Island Name: Himawari
Desired Villager: Punchy
I have a Plot available✨
I will give you 10NMT if that's good for you
Once again, thank you for your kindness💕💕
Edit: Sorry! I forgot, RUBY!❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back