• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ❀ Mei & Aeri's PWYW Amiibo Cycling [STATUS: CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

himemiya

。⋆୨୧˚ stan bangle ˚୨୧⋆。
Bells
Switch
3723-0761-1810
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (24) +
REQUESTS CLOSED

hi everyone!! this community has been so kind to me in the short time i've been here, and with my school year coming to an end, i want to give back by getting people their dreamies!!

i am a huge collector of amiibo cards and have built up an extensive collection, so i will be doing some amiibo cycling! this is my first time running a thread like this, so please let me know if i do anything wrong.

HOW IT WORKS
  1. please first check and see if your desired villager has an amiibo! i cannot do new villagers like Raymond, Audie, Sherb, Dom, etc. (most of them live on my island anyway, so i cant offer them at all!)
  2. check my list of cards below! if you don't see your desired villager, please ask me by either commenting or shooting me a pm. im always getting new cards and may have missed adding them to the list.
  3. include your IGN, Island Name, Desired Villager, and When you can get a plot in your comment!
  4. i will like your post and put you in the queue. please be patient!
  5. if at any point you change your mind or want a different villager, please let me know ASAP!!
  6. i will be fulfilling your request from one of two islands: Ruby Isles (main) and Star*Isles (alt)!
  7. when your villager is in boxes i will dm you so you can pick them up. i will hold them for 12 HOURS for you to get a plot, but then i will move on to the next person :c please be quick!!
  8. enjoy your dreamie!
(DISCLAIMER: i am aware there is a bug with amiibo move outs and im not sure if its been patched. i cant offer natural moveouts for everyone because that would take Way too long, but if your plot become glitched let me know and we can try the process again!)

RULES
  1. only one villager per person please!
  2. DO NOT message me with requests, especially when they are closed. going forward, i wont be accepting PM requests, im sorry!
  3. DO NOT message me asking when you can have your villager. i will be sad and might forfeit your spot in line. messages letting me know your availability or asking questions are fine, but dont impose a deadline on me. instead, check this thread frequently for updates!
  4. when you have exited the villager's house and given me the OK, i will end the session. DO NOT quietly leave through the minus button.
  5. please DO NOT sell a villager you get from me. i would prefer you to either give them away or void them - i want to help people get their faves, not make a quick buck.
  6. include the word "Ruby" somewhere in your comment so i know you read these! if you do not, i will skip your request
PAYMENT
completely optional!! i appreciate anything from tbt (im saving up for an animated avatar!), stacks of materials for camper crafting, or extra items you have lying around, but it is not necessary c:
use Find on Page to see if i have your desired villager!
Agnes
Alice
Amelia
Angus
Ankha
Annalisa
Antonio
Apollo
Axel
Bam
Bangle
Barold
Beau
Benjamin
Bettina
Bianca
Big Top
Blanche
Bluebear
Bob
Boyd
Bubbles
Bunnie
Butch
Camofrog
Canberra
Carmen
Cesar
Charlise
Cherri
Chevre
Chops
Chow
Chrissy
Chief
Claudia
Clay
Cleo
Coach
Coco
Colton
Cookie
Cousteau
Croque
Cube
Daisy
Deli
Diana
Diva
Dotty
Drago
Drift
Ed
Egbert
Ellie
Eloise
Eugene
Eunice
Fang
Fauna
Felicity
Flip
Flora
Flurry
Francine
Freya
Fuschia
Gala
Gayle
Genji
Gigi
Gladys
Goldie
Goose
Grizzly
Gwen
Hamlet
Hamphrey
Harry
Henry
Hugh
Jambette
Jitters
Joey
Julian
June
Kabuki
Keaton
Ken
Ketchup
Kid Cat
Kidd
Kiki
Kitty
Kody
Kyle
Leopold
Lily
Lolly
Lucky
Lucy
Lyman
Mac
Maple
Marcel
Marina
Marshal
Matilda
Merengue
Merry
Midge
Mitzi
Moe
Molly
Monique
Moose
Muffy
Nan
Nana
Naomi
Nate
Olaf
Olivia
Opal
Ozzie
Pango
Paolo
Pashmina
Peanut
Peck
Peewee
Pekoe
Phil
Phoebe
Pietro
Pinky
Piper
Pippy
Poppy
Portia
Prince
Puck
Punchy
Queenie
Rasher
Renee
Rhonda
Ricky
Roald
Rocco
Rodney
Rooney
Rory
Rosie
Ruby
Shari
Skye
Sly
Soleil
Sprinkle
Sprocket
Sterling
Stitches
Tammy
Tangy
Tank
Tia
Tiffany
Timbra
Tipper
Tucker
Tutu
Twiggy
Vesta
Violet
Vivian
Vladimir
Wade
Walker
Wendy
Whitney
Willow
Wolfgang
Zell
Zucker
CURRENT QUEUE:
  1. shortcakey - Julian (MOVED IN ON ALT)
  2. Mowochi - Punchy (MOVED IN ON MAIN)
  • Jared:3 - Mathilda
  • KMac - Kid Cat
  • ellienoise - Lucky
  • lieryl - Apollo
  • Oreoc1 - Fauna
  • Pupperina - Daisy
  • luvmeowly - Poppy
  • Koara - Ankha
  • lilis - Merengue
  • Wrym - Bob
  • Hannah89 - Tangy
  • angiepie - Kiki
  • LeenaM - Merengue
thank you guys and im excited to help you all! ill be working my way through the requests as soon as possible! ♡

Last edited:
IGN: Jared
Island Name: Moondust
Desired Villager: Mathilda
When you can get a plot: by the very least tomorrow or in 2 hours if I TT (I work tomorrow unfortunately)
RUBY!
Payment: 5 NMT
This is really nice of you, thanks a bunch!

Thanks so much for doing this for the community!

IGN: Kris
Island Name: Boomer
Desired Villager: Kid Cat
When you can get a plot: Right now :)

Ruby

Hi! this is so nice of you!
IGN Eli
Island Name Laguna bay
Desired Villager Lucky
I can have a spot tomorrow after 8:00 cst time and would love to bring nmts and a stack of wood or anything he requires in the moving in process. ruby!

Last edited:
you’re so nice for doing this T^T

IGN : Moony
Island Name : Crèmiere
Desired Villager : Apollo
When can you get a plot?: sometime tomorrow!
Payment: two full stacks of iron (those smugs are gonna eat all your iron trust me ruby T^T)

yay, first requests!! i will work on them all and have your villagers ready by tomorrow or the day after - whenever you guys are free!

(PS: please remember to include the magic word!!)

IGN: Oreo
Island Name: snow
Desired Villager: fauna
When you can get a plot: open right now!
Payment: 5 NMT or a RUBY
Post automatically merged:

Tysm for doing this btw!

it filled really quick!! thank you guys ♡

feel free to keep leaving requests if you just found this thread - ill make note of the ones following the first 5!

Ign: xia
Island: xiawase
Desired villager: poppy
Plot: empty plot ready!
Ruby i have blue, purple, orange pansies if youre looking for hybrid flowers, also will bring materials & nmt!
thank you so much for doing this!😭 im on a slow quest to collect my dreamie list really appreciate it !!

Last edited:
IGN: Kero
Island: Epitaph
Desired Villager: Ankha
Plot: I can TT anytime to get one
Payment: 10 NMTs and 5 gold ore

Thank you for this! GanbaRUBY!!

EDIT: he's moved to my island, thanks anyways and good luck with the move-in's!

IGN: Nikki
Island Name: Usagi
Desired Villager: Wolfgang
Plot: I can TT whenever tbh, as long as I get a heads up :)
Payment: 25 NMT RUBY

tysm ;___;

Last edited:
IGN: Alice
Island: Moomoo
Desired Villager: Merengue
Plot: I can TT to get plot.
Payment: Duplicate items and dresses
Thank you so much for doing this! I was thinking of updating my normal villager but really dislike the island jumping part! (And campsite takes so long on loading screen...) Ruby!

IGN: Wrym
Island name: Cherryton
Desired villager: Bob
Plot: Anytime thats convinient for you!
Payment: 5 NMT

Thank you so much for doing this ruby! >o<

ign : bee
island : peachy
villager : (me: has 2 cats) ...merry
plot : currently trying to tt simon out
payment : 5 nmts ^_^

you’re so kind ruby <3

hi everyone. im still working on requests but i want to touch on one topic.

amiibo cycling takes A LONG TIME. it takes 3 days to move someone in, then 3 more days to cycle someone new in so the first one can be in boxes - not to mention the materials it takes to fulfill requests (thank you to those who donated some, btw. you guys are the best!) i am just one person doing this.

ive already gotten messages asking when i can have someones villager available. i dont mind you checking in to let me know when you can get a plot available, but please realize that i am offering a PAYMENT OPTIONAL service. its incredibly discouraging to feel i have to work on a schedule for something as a gift, and honestly it makes me feel really anxious. i know TTing to get plots can be tedious, but please refrain from messaging me about when your villager is available. i will be posting updates in this thread

im sorry to post something like this in such a positive thread. thanks for reading and im going to keep working through requests today ♡

I’m sorry you were left feeling this way— it’s amazing that folks like you offer this service at all!

I know people are also extremely grateful to you. The dynamics of cycling villagers to meet up with someone else are definitely tedious/slightly stressful for everyone involved, so most of us give you tons of credit!

Thank you so much for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back