• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters
I hate alcohol, it tastes awful to me, but somehow... I love whiskey. x3

I love fruity sweet cocktails! esp sourpuss + sprite, or just sourpuss on its own :)
I also really like bailey's!

in terms of what I don't like, I really can't stand beer and rum though lol

Last edited:
I'm not much of a drinker of hard alcohols but if I had to choose I'd probably go with a nice bottle of scotch or some bourbon. I'm just happy with a nice bottle of ale or beer.

Definitely a whiskey drinker! Or scotch is good, too. Jameson is my whiskey of choice.

Beer (Guinness!) and wine are great, too. Hell, most alcohol is great, but I really don't like gin.

I don't drink. Any feeling of impairment seriously freaks me out for some reason, so I've always chosen to abstain from drinking, even in my college days.

I do however enjoy being around happy drunks. That's always a good time. :)

I really enjoy a good Bloody Mary but my #1 lady is mary jane. White Russians are good too but I drank too many over the summer and now I'm kind of grossed out by them. As far as drinking anything straight, I prefer rum, but I like expensive brands and would rather spend my money on something else.

I'll drink pretty much anything except strong beer. Usually go with old reliable vodka & OJ. Actually I got this whipped cream vodka the other day and tried it with pineapple juice - delicious! And it was really smooth, not too bad to drink straight either.

If I'm just chilling at home I'll have a beer or sometimes cooler. Mudshakes are pretty good, I can't drink really fruity stuff. I like the taste, it just makes me sick.

I enjoy some jungle juice but I can handle some shots of pure vodka. The burning sensation of fireball whiskey also feels great to me!

I've written here before but I love fruity alcohol drinks. I forced a whole beer down once and I almost gagged.

I can never remember all the drinks that go in it but my friend mixes some good drinks called Liquid Marijuana. They always tell me the drinks in it when I've had too many of them to remember xP

I don't want to drink alcohol at all when I'm older. I find it scary that a drink can change all sorts of things in your body.

OKAY I HAVE TO BRING THIS BACK BECAUSE I REMEMBERED SOMETHING.

So on my lil vacation to visit my sister at college last weekend, I stayed at the Kellogg Center in Michigan. I went to the hotel bar one night and had this delicious drink on their menu. Rum Chata Russian. It was Vanilla Stolichnaya, Rum Chata, Kahlua, and a Kit Kat bar.

IT TASTED LIKE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH CEREAL.

OKAY I HAVE TO BRING THIS BACK BECAUSE I REMEMBERED SOMETHING.

So on my lil vacation to visit my sister at college last weekend, I stayed at the Kellogg Center in Michigan. I went to the hotel bar one night and had this delicious drink on their menu. Rum Chata Russian. It was Vanilla Stolichnaya, Rum Chata, Kahlua, and a Kit Kat bar.

IT TASTED LIKE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH CEREAL.

Holy hell, how do you even get alchohol to taste like that?

Alcohol is gross. stick to water please.

Although, i have drank it once, (apparently I'm not supposed to right now)

and, it was the worst thing I ever had in my whole life. It tasted like **** x2.

I'm not old enough to drink alcholol but when I am I definitely will NOT be drinking it. I don't like what it does to you. And I've tried a sip of several and they all taste horrible :p

I'm not old enough to drink alcholol but when I am I definitely will NOT be drinking it. I don't like what it does to you. And I've tried a sip of several and they all taste horrible :p

I thought beer tasted terrible when I was young as well. Your attitude will probably change by the time you reach legal drinking age.

Back