• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters
Whiskey hands down. I've been drinking tennessee honey whiskey a lot lately. I put in tequila as well because that's my second go-to drink. Would have picked other and put mead but I've only ever had it a couple of times.

Seeing vodka as the favorite in the poll right now. I'm on and off with it. Not a fan of it straight and a lot of the flavored vodkas taste really bad to me. Never had gin and I'm not too big on rum either. Wine tastes all the same to me.

^ this, minus the putting tequila in the whiskey part.

has anyone ever tried to drink everclear straight? *shudder*

Last edited:
85% absinthe is certainly an experience. A small sip and it feels like molten iron is flooding down your oesophagus, then it shoots back up again and then back down. Kinda like when you throw up a tiny bit and the acid comes up your gullet.

My favorite drink is tequila or vodka mixed with juice of some sort (usually fruitopia). I don't really like mixing booze with any fizzy drink since it makes me more dehydrated and leaves a gross taste in my mouth.

as for brands, I always go with a raspberry Absolut vodka, or jose cuervo gold. not really a fan of smirnoff, but id like to try more vodkas. most tequilas where i am are super expensive, so i have to buy cuervo.

Beer is my alcohol of choice. Five years ago if you told me I'd become a beer guy I wouldn't believe you but now I love it. I also like vodka and wine. Especially if the vodka is Absolut.

My alcohol tolerance is really low. I'll get drunk off a beer and definitely a shot of anything. I usually just drink beer on tap. I like magic hat and blue moon... but my favourite is sapporo. Oh and when I'm back home I drink soju lol..

Last edited:
Beer is always a go to. Almost always have either Coors Light or Angry Orchard/hard Cider on hand. I was into wine for a while, I prefer red over white, and really enjoy rose. Jagermeister, Captain Morgan, or Hennessy for shots. I've always had a low tolerance for alcohol (one or two beers could get me drunk), but I tend to drink a lot if I start, since I'm pretty much immune to hangovers.

Ahhhhhh I got drunk on Friday. That was fun. I had a lot to drink that night. I believe I had a cranberry and vodka, two vodka sunrises, a patron shot (which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be), and two and a half glasses of wine (kept stealing the boyfriend's wine when I was done with mine).

It was fun and all until I started throwing up. Bleh. And then I got really tired afterwards like I do when I get too drunk. But the morning after, I had a slight hangover. :3

Oh bless. It's summer time. Which means that it's time for all the exciting and delicious seasonal beers. It's time to sit out on the porch and watch lightning bugs while smoking a pipe and enjoying all the summer ales and ipas. Better yet, it's time to go to a baseball game and have a beer and a piece of pizza or hot dog. God I love summer and good god do I love beer.

I like magic hat and blue moon... but my favourite is sapporo. Oh and when I'm back home I drink soju lol..
+2 for the former but +0 for Sapporo...just tastes like a Japanese Budweiser to me, but to each their own.

Also:
Domestic_collage_532x445.png
..p*sswater(most of' em at least).
Micro_collage_532x445.png
..actual good BEER!

But again, to each their own!;)

Last edited:
I've never had a good japanese pilsner (light beer akin to just general every day drinks like bud light, rolling rock etc) honestly.

yo but don't hate on the highlife, colt 45, and ole english. 40's are my go to when I'm not actually trying to invest money into good beer. I just picked up a pack of 21st Amendment's Bitter American ipa. It's a great ipa! I'm actually going to try to brew up some stuff for this fall/winter maybe I'll make a progress thread or something on here. with 8 pages of posts, it seems like there's some interest in alcohol!

Back