• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
So what's ya'll drink of choice?

I'm okay with beer, but I love vodka. Wine is good, and I love wine coolers (even though they have like no alcohol in them).

Fruity drinks are the best.

Last edited:
Rum & coke or Bailey's.

This is exactly. My top two favourites. :) Only buy in Bailey's around once a month, but there's usually either rum or vodka in the cupboard.

Although I've been buying more wine recently. Also drinking more beer (Corona w/ lime) since the weather has started getting warmer - and it's cheaper. :p

Last edited:
I've tried a few of these, only a few sips, though. Rum tastes pretty okay, as far as I'm concerned. Tequila's are pretty okay, too. Vodka burns my tongue, though. I think It's just too strong for me. Other than that, I don't drink.

Cider (Pear cider is my favourite) and some brands of beer. I detest Fosters 'beer', it is a feeble beer...

Fosters is my favourite beer! Haha, I always pre-drink Fosters before a night out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also cider should of had its own little ticky box, cider is the best! Worst hangovers though!

Beer. I'm average like that, it's tasty, refreshing and just works for me.
I do love me some rum though, especially cinnamon cream rum, on occasions. I'm also a sucker for a good Mojito. And of course a glass of wine is great for dinner.
I'm not much of a strong alcohol drinker though.
I much prefer having more "everyday life" alcoholic beverages like beer and wine. At parties I'll go for rum drinks.

Last edited:
Beer. I'm average like that, it's tasty, refreshing and just works for me.

Blast! Beer is not average at all. Specialty beers are absolutely the best. I would kill for a decent stout, or barley brew. I am a sucker for beer, I try to limit my consumption to one or two beers one night a week (usually Saturday night).

I don't drink socially. I have a super low tolerance, and after one drink start slurring my words and have trouble holding my head up. Only my wife has really seen me after a couple beers. She doesn't drink, so it's pretty shameful :p

Last edited:
I do not drink much or often - But when I do, rum or vodka is normally what I go for. Picture very related.

ArPMn36.png

Never have done, never will. I like the smell, though.

A lot of my friends get absolutely smashed on a regular basis, and I know that (assuming I'm the same as my mom is) I wouldn't get drunk too quickly but I'm terrified of what I'd be like when drunk. I've had little sips here and there but not for a very very long time. It tastes vile, I really don't get it.

Orange juice for me, thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot of my friends get absolutely smashed on a regular basis, and I know that (assuming I'm the same as my mom is) I wouldn't get drunk too quickly but I'm terrified of what I'd be like when drunk. I've had little sips here and there but not for a very very long time. It tastes vile, I really don't get it.

I stick to Vodka and Schnapps. When I'm out I usually drink the more fruity such as Strawberry Daiquris and Mudslides.xD

So we're British, laugh at weed-head chavs AND dislike the thought of beer?

*high five*

I don't drink much. I can't stand the taste of alcohol and have no interest in getting drunk, so there's not much reason for me to drink. That being said, I don't mind Tequila Rose. I can deal with champagne too. There's also Redd's Strawberry Ale which tastes more like strawberry soda than alcohol, which is why I like it.

There's still a lot I haven't tried yet though. Since I usually don't take more than a few drinks there's no point in spending any money on it, so I rarely have the opportunity to try new drinks.

Back