The Camper's Journal: Tell us about your daily random adventures!

GuerreraD

I'm proud to have been a Crystal Baller
Bells
Wallopoid
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Hello there, fellow campers! :D

How's the journey going for everyone? Are you having fun? Are the rivalities being kept sportive? Are you changing your underwear every day?... Ok, that one should remain private.

Since the chatting blast and fun we had at the Bell Tree Direct before and after the current event was launched, I've been wondering how the cabins are dealing with the different activities that the VERY AMAZING TBT TEAM put all their effort into. I can't be the only one curious about the friends that ended up in rival cabins! I have many questions, and possibly some of you have too.

- Melon Ballers (cabin 1), are you still rebelling against everything in your double-deck sofa?
- Crystal Ballers (cabin 2), how much power consumes your whirpool? (This I know the answer for, obviously) :sneaky:
- Evergreen (cabin 3), any graffiti from your crew of artists?
- Buzzy Bees (cabin 4), are the ghosts in your haunted cabin being friendly so far?
- Poliwags (cabin 5), did you manage to find any waterfall to solve your showering issues?

Anyone feel free to answer these questions and make your own. Or also, as the title says, spill the beans and tell us your own little adventures. Snapshots are allowed, complaints about snoring mates are too. Don't be shy! :giggle:

*p.s. In case you're interested how I came up with this idea, I've been sort of play-pretending in several of my comments across the Camp Bell threads (all done in good fun, mean no offense to anyone). But it wasn't until I tried it with a couple of campers in their personal threads that it occured to me that it could be fun to share some silly stories:

merielle.png

koopa.png

Last edited:
I’m a self-proclaimed minimalist and backpacker, so this is my kind of adventure. This is my backpack. I literally only own a week’s worth of clothes that all look the same, but a little extra laundry never hurt anyone. And that’s my style, so I wouldn’t change it for anyone.

051FE626-C960-47AF-B0E5-5EED4E2ED11A.jpeg

The farthest I have been from civilization is about four hours when I worked at the Grand Canyon. The cell service is intermittent at best, so I’ve gone a bit crazy in my time there. The experience was amazing though, and maybe I’ll try something similar in an area where the signal isn’t so sketchy.

E18941F7-867D-4F0D-84DC-F0187AB3BC50.jpeg

I’m excited to be going on yet another adventure with my Cabin mates! Too bad it’s not a resort or a beach…

Cabin 4, aside from having our cabin leaders go missing recently probably due to the ghosts, has been pretty great so far! We're all working together & having fun in the ocean. Luckily, everyone packed their swimsuits.

Yup, we're just vibing with the ghosts....
until we can get answers for the locations of our missing leaders....

But we're pretty good.

Back