The Camper's Journal: Tell us about your daily random adventures!

Katrina gave some very wise wisdom today😆
View attachment 390462
... And I think I may have gotten Part 2 of Katrina’s Daily Words of Wisdom! 🔮
F3CF8BE0-F0F0-46CE-84B7-135DBE450BA4.jpeg

Today I went to the “lake” (100% not a water park) luckily we found all the clues yesterday. So what’s been happening?

Note to any BUZZY BEE (Cabin 4) that might read this: you have a mate in trouble ;) Please, go help them.

Glad to hear it! I don't know anymore, I can hear the ghosts snickering and cheering about something but it is all muffled...

Or if you are the ones pranking them, just ignore this.

Note to any BUZZY BEE (Cabin 4) that might read this: you have a mate in trouble ;) Please, go help them.

Or if you are the ones pranking them, just ignore this.
Shhhhhhhhhh…. She had just forgotten to take her meds I mean tea. There are absolutely no missing councilors locked in the closet. Cross my heart. Just like there are no such things as Chris’s I mean ghosts.

Ehm... hello again, fellow campers. You see, my cabin... we moved to the ocean a couple of days ago and... I found this.
Don't want to think too much of what this means :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, if you're feeling your bottom region particularly fresh and windy, go retrieve it at Lost&Found. Booker won't judge you (... probably).

lost and found.JPG

Okay Poliwags.. who of you keeps forgetting to put back new toilet paper?!
It's been the fifth time already that I noticed too late, it's not that hard to put a new roll. :mad:

Okay Poliwags.. who of you keeps forgetting to put back new toilet paper?!
It's been the fifth time already that I noticed too late, it's not that hard to put a new roll. :mad:

... So not only you're obviously sneaking in another's cabin toilets (since it's wildly known @Thunder didn't provide poor you with plumbing facilities), but now you're also being impolite? :cautious: Spank them all! Teach your cabin mates a lesson! Or two, if they don't know how to roll a paper.

So this happened … an important warning sign was removed/stolen … no clue who was responsible except a small snag of TP (🧻) left on a nearby branch 🤔

AAD78BD3-DE64-4FE2-84B6-FE2B2DFA910F.jpeg

This is what the missing warning sign 🪧 read:

3AA17B4B-9AFF-4B9C-9CC8-C162605A29C0.jpeg

Camp Rangers have been informed and are investigating … so far, only CABIN 1 remains totally in the clear!

Alright, campers! This adventure is over! :LOL:

I want to thank all of you who joined me in this charade thread, or if you just came to take a look and share some laughs. It was very funny to read your comments! I'll wish to play-pretend with you again in the future! :giggle:

p.s. Please admins, closing this thread!

Back