• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

About lolly In the English patch of dobutsu no mori e+

Lolly is so epic

Bells
Hi I'm new to the bell tree forums and I know this isint really related to the original animal crossing GameCube in any way but, I honestly cant find any info about her being in the English patch of that specific rom of the game made by Cryuler, I had looked at the file and it said USA on it and I'm 100% sure that its based on the USA rom of the game and not the JP version as of why when I tried to scan her E reader card it said rejoin error

Am sorry if this disrupts any threads or I get banned or something because talking about roms might promote something I don't really know

Any anwsers would be very helpful to me thanks

Likely an e-reader issue? 🤔 Might have to use a Japanese e-reader with... a Japanese e-reader card, I'd imagine. I only have the game in Japanese, but don't possess an e-reader, so I don't know how you do that via an emulator. 🤷‍♀️

This thread made me look her up realize Lolly was added to the series in Animal Forest e+ and was absent from Wild World, that's crazy I thought she was in every game

From what I could tell I don't think the translation patch is 100% finished yet (I haven't seen social media updates from Cuyler in a long time, unless they're active somewhee I don't frequent) so maybe it's a glitch

I assume since Lolly is in e+ she SHOULD be able to exist in the game... So yeah might be a patch glitch or an e reader issue like danmokun said

Back