• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH ALSO the fair time clock banner is gone for me, what time zone is fair time exactly? i wanna be prepped for the restocks

I'm glad I participated in the fair this year. I had a blast! Thank you to the staff for all of the effort, hosting, creativity, and hard work that was put into this fair.

Whoa pink! I'm not really much of a pink person but I really like how this looks.

Did someone already say this? ... Guess we are tickled pink to win! ... Lol :rolleyes:

Congratulations to everyone~ All of the entries were stunning this year, you guys are so amazing!! I really enjoyed participating in the TBT Fair for the first time! Thank you to everyone who enjoyed my entry, it really means so much ; v ;

Also thank you to the staff for putting all of this together <3

the pink is beautiful! omg i'm so glad the only time i'll prob have a colored username is that time it happens to be pink ;) i forgot to say it in my first post due to the rush of excitement, but thanks to all the staff for putting together such a fun fair!

Very tempted to temporarily change my avatar and signature to something that matches my new name colour.

I didn't have time (nor the motivation lol) to join the fair this year but I could see how much fun everyone was having!! thank you so much to the tbt staff for hosting such a marvelous event for us! Laudine sayang, your banners were the life of the event imo.

and also congratulations to all the winners and staff favourites, I enjoyed looking at your entries so much! <3 <3 <3

Gonna miss my shamrocks but these two trophies are worth showing off. ;)

i have so many tasty cakes from lineup stuff help

I <3 the glow wands sooo much! Thank you, thank you!!!

Also, thank you mods/admins for putting on the fair for us. Your time and talents are very much appreciated. It was perfect. =)

This fair has been great :)
Can't wait for next one
And here hoping I win the raffle of bead sprite
I need that raffle win to have 2
Savannah and zebstrika
If not.... then I'm happy with Savannah because I bought one directly :p
Though I also participate on the pillow raffle if I win.... maybe a trade..jejeje

Thank you to the staff for such a great fair! Congrats to all the winners! And thank you to everyone that voted for my design a villager entry, I'm so glad so many people liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back