The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the lovely wand! It's simply gorgeous ;)

Congrats to all the contest winners, the prize collectibles look great!

kudos to everyone on the staff for a successful Fair, and thank you for the fun events.

I most enjoyed seeing my friends get contest wins,
and seeing how much fun Laudine was having (i thought you were shy? dont let the mods turn you too evil!)
:p

Thank you so much for this fair :lemon:
I didn't have time to participate in as much as I wanted to as I was away for a good chunk of it, but regardless, I was nominated (still coming to terms with that) for the poetry contest which is an absolute honour! Thank you staff :lemon:

Congratulations to all our winners! I had such a great time looking through the entries, we've got some super talented people here

Thanks to the kind words from you all! It's very rewarding to see that everyone enjoyed themselves, and that the months of planning were all worth it :blush:

Here's to the next event!

I'll miss our starry tree

Last edited:
turned off invisible mode for the first time in months so i can be obnoxious with this cute new user colour hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

by months i mean years lol

Thanks for the wand! I honestly didn't even expect to get one, so it was definitely a nice little surprise. :)

turned off invisible mode for the first time in months so i can be obnoxious with this cute new user colour hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

by months i mean years lol

tbh i don't bother with that mode unless i feel like stalking for fun lol

ah man, now i'm reminded that i was only one buttermint away from getting a moon wand.

one. lousy. mint. :(

Congratulations to all of this year's winners and participants!

I had such a great time and this is exactly what I like to see from this community, and the reason why I've stayed so long. Very, very glad to have gotten third place in my tournament, and have temporarily(?) hidden all my birthstone collectibles to make way for my trophy. Hoping I win some of the raffles yet (one of which I spent all of my tickets on in the hopes of winning), and I hope some of you less fortunate guys get something good as well!

Again, had such a great time. Thank you to all the staff for their amazing work and effort!

tbt-fair-2016-championship-smash-banner.png

First Place
ThePhil

- Wii U LAN Adapter
- Gold Trophy (Shop Collectible)
trophy-gold-leaf.png

- 56 Fair Tickets
- 120 TBT Bells

Second Place
Toastarific

- Silver Trophy (Shop Collectible)
trophy-silver-leaf.png

- 32 Fair Tickets
- 90 TBT Bells

Third Place
Bowie

- Bronze Trophy (Shop Collectible)
trophy-bronze-leaf.png

- 18 Fair Tickets
- 50 TBT Bells

Fourth Place
Navi

- 14 Fair Tickets
- 20 TBT Bells

Fifth Place
AkatsukiYoshi, improper

- 7 Fair Tickets

Seventh Place
maarowak, OviRy8

- 3 Fair Tickets

:eek: senpai noticed me

---Post Merge---

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to the staff for an amazing Fair! I've only been on here a couple months and I love it here already. Special shoutouts to Laudine and ThePhil. Laudine, the graphics you made were utterly spectacular! Phil, thank you so much for keeping the Smash tournament hype af.

Congrats to all! I had quite some fun this year.

I'm so going to get that star glow wand.

yay! got what i wanted. restock anxiety is gone :) thank god i dont gotta stay up till 2am

i wanted a white feather and got one! now to use half of the rest of my tickets for a patch and half for a raffle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back