• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH ALSO the fair time clock banner is gone for me, what time zone is fair time exactly? i wanna be prepped for the restocks

I'm glad I participated in the fair this year. I had a blast! Thank you to the staff for all of the effort, hosting, creativity, and hard work that was put into this fair.

Whoa pink! I'm not really much of a pink person but I really like how this looks.

Did someone already say this? ... Guess we are tickled pink to win! ... Lol :rolleyes:

Congratulations to everyone~ All of the entries were stunning this year, you guys are so amazing!! I really enjoyed participating in the TBT Fair for the first time! Thank you to everyone who enjoyed my entry, it really means so much ; v ;

Also thank you to the staff for putting all of this together <3

the pink is beautiful! omg i'm so glad the only time i'll prob have a colored username is that time it happens to be pink ;) i forgot to say it in my first post due to the rush of excitement, but thanks to all the staff for putting together such a fun fair!

Very tempted to temporarily change my avatar and signature to something that matches my new name colour.

I didn't have time (nor the motivation lol) to join the fair this year but I could see how much fun everyone was having!! thank you so much to the tbt staff for hosting such a marvelous event for us! Laudine sayang, your banners were the life of the event imo.

and also congratulations to all the winners and staff favourites, I enjoyed looking at your entries so much! <3 <3 <3

Gonna miss my shamrocks but these two trophies are worth showing off. ;)

i have so many tasty cakes from lineup stuff help

I <3 the glow wands sooo much! Thank you, thank you!!!

Also, thank you mods/admins for putting on the fair for us. Your time and talents are very much appreciated. It was perfect. =)

This fair has been great :)
Can't wait for next one
And here hoping I win the raffle of bead sprite
I need that raffle win to have 2
Savannah and zebstrika
If not.... then I'm happy with Savannah because I bought one directly :p
Though I also participate on the pillow raffle if I win.... maybe a trade..jejeje

Thank you to the staff for such a great fair! Congrats to all the winners! And thank you to everyone that voted for my design a villager entry, I'm so glad so many people liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back