Thats was awkward (Club Tortimer)

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I was on Club Tortimer, I'm island hopping for bush starts, and since I'm also watching Bones (the tv show, that I a HUGE fan of) while I play, so I wasnt' paying attention to the game, as my eyes were on my tv. I look down at the game and someone in a wet suit is standing next to me saying "Hello. Hello! HELLO!! HELLO!!!" Then she left then came back and said something about a phone number. I didnt say a word, I left that island right quick.

What is the deal with Club Tortimer? You find the most shall I say, interesting, people on there.

Whats the awkward part you might ask: How long was she standing there saying hello and talking about phone numbers. while I ignored her (unintentionally)?

Last edited:
Club Tortimer is like real life. You're going to run into people you don't want to. But you're also going to find some pretty cool people along the way to. I had some dude help me do tours so I could get medals for the mermaid series set. He even dropped a mermaid chair, so that I had two instead of one.

I was trying to get a present for my friends birthday that was coming up, back in 2016 I think?

Never call these numbers -- they often are just a random number and can often make you call places that can end up costing you A LOT of money in fines in some cases.

I have very weird CT experiences.

I like to ignore them, because then they get triggered XD

Last edited:
I don't converse with people on CT. Of course I will say hi back if they say hi but I don't stay and chat. I mostly use CT for the items that don't appear on my personal island.

I tend to have great experiences! I love hanging with other visitors.

I agree! it's super fun to interact with others on the island and a lot of the people I have met, are eager to play the tours; that's about as far as it goes. Though, I did meet one or two girls who I swapped friend codes with. It would be nice to play with people of my age instead of younger members though.

I used to have Club Tortimer in my old town but then I deleted my town *... and still cries over that fact O_O* I never used it as I didn't touch the WiFi switch back then. Now I invite my bestie to the island. Hey, she's all I need. x'D

I've usually avoid interacting with people to avoid any strange events like you have, especially since that one time when I went island hopping that I found two people talking with eachother in a flirtatious... way.

Back