• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Thank you so much everyone!!! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miharu. I'm ready to trade. I have just enough for a star fragment during the second wave here and I did buy what I thought I could get for the new wave so that's pretty exciting. :cool:

I'll wait for you to come online and give me the message you want. And then I can tell you what I want my custom message to be.

Miharu. I'm ready to trade. I have just enough for a star fragment during the second wave here and I did buy what I thought I could get for the new wave so that's pretty exciting. :cool:

I'll wait for you to come online and give me the message you want. And then I can tell you what I want my custom message to be.
No message needed! I can't think of any right now ahaha but let me know what message you want! :3

Oh hmm I put is a gift when I ordered it from the shop. I'll check
Post automatically merged:

Oh hey I still have the 12 tickets. I'll try again

would you consider trading your Chao Egg for the Mom's Plush + 1.5k TBT, in the future? I'm thinking about buying the plush during the next wave of tickets. c:

would you consider trading your Chao Egg for the Mom's Plush + 1.5k TBT, in the future? I'm thinking about buying the plush during the next wave of tickets. c:
Yeah definitely!! <3 If possible, could you try to get a sheep plushie if they restock that? If it sells out too quick then mom's plush is perfect! For now, I'll put the Chao egg on hold for you! ♥️

Yeah definitely!! <3 If possible, could you try to get a sheep plushie if they restock that? If it sells out too quick then mom's plush is perfect! For now, I'll put the Chao egg on hold for you! ♥

sure thing, ill try my best to snag the sheep plushie if the restock occurs! thank you so much for putting the egg on hold for me! C:

Hiii! I might have enough tickets once they distribute the last ticket batch, especially for the Signature Stylings. I currently have 2 tickets and if I remember correctly they give out 10 for that, so that will make 12. If I buy the green star fragment, could I trade it for the Isabelle, plus some tbt if it needs to be evened out? I'll let you know when I get the star fragment if this is OK with you. Let me know. 💙

sure thing, ill try my best to snag the sheep plushie if the restock occurs! thank you so much for putting the egg on hold for me! C:
aaaaaa thank you so much as well!!! <3333333
Hiii! I might have enough tickets once they distribute the last ticket batch, especially for the Signature Stylings. I currently have 2 tickets and if I remember correctly they give out 10 for that, so that will make 12. If I buy the green star fragment, could I trade it for the Isabelle, plus some tbt if it needs to be evened out? I'll let you know when I get the star fragment if this is OK with you. Let me know. 💙
Yeah!! That sounds perfect!! <333 How does Isabelle + 900 tbt sound for the Green Star Fragment? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back