361.jpg

354.jpg
358.jpg
359.jpg
356.jpg
353.jpg
355.jpg
357.jpg

I LOVE plushies and I have a big plushy family at home!!! You guys don't know how excited I was when I saw the plushies collectibles! The plushies are my #1 favorite collectible right now aaaaaaaa!

💖 THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE 💖:

361.jpg
362.jpg
363.jpg
362.jpg
361.jpg

362.jpg
363.jpg
364.jpg
363.jpg
362.jpg

Other line up idea:

の
Heart Glow Wand Flower Glow Wand Star Glow Wand の

BUYING (These are not set prices):

361.jpg
Mom's Plush | Offering 3.8k+ TBT each
362.jpg
Sheep Plush | Offering 4k+ TBT each
363.jpg
Celeste Plush | Offering 7k+ TBT each

353.jpg
Yellow Star Fragment | Offering 1.2k tbt | Thanks Variety.Gamer <3
354.jpg
Red Star Fragment | Offering 1.2k tbt | Thanks Jellybeanie! <3
355.jpg
Green Star Fragment | Offering 1.2k tbt | Thanks A l y s s a! <3
356.jpg
Blue Star Fragment | Offering 1.2k tbt |
Thanks xoons <3
357.jpg
Purple Star Fragment | Offering 3.8k+ tbt
358.jpg
Pink Star Fragment | Offering 3.8k+ tbt
359.jpg
White Star Fragment | Offering 6k+ tbt

If you sell me any of these collectibles, you'll get these services for free:
  • Cataloging ALL ORDERABLE furniture in the game (ACNH)
  • Cataloging ALL ORDERABLE shoes in the game (ACNH)

I'd also be willing to trade these collectibles for Plushies/Star Fragments! Rarer collectibles (Name will be in bold) I'll be looking for at least 2 fair collectibles (Plushies are priority)! If needed I can add tbt to it.

Please post your offers
either in this thread or via DM (Please note this is not first come first serve):

313.jpg
Pikmin Egg
103.jpg
Yoshi Egg
287.jpg
Leaf Ticket Egg
240.jpg
Kirby Egg
238.jpg
Poptart Egg
135.jpg
Waluigi Egg
300.jpg
Moon Ball (2020 time stamp)
254.jpg
Invader
333.jpg
Dreamy Popper
322.jpg
Strange Doll
248.jpg
Fresh Feather | On hold for xTech 💖
324.jpg
Red Balloon
328.jpg
Light Blue Balloon
327.jpg
Orange Balloon
120.jpg
Green Balloon
119.jpg
Blue Balloon

These collectibles I'd be happy to accept regular star fragments for (Please note I'll be giving you tbt as well to make it fair/even):

308.jpg
Spring Sakura
102.jpg
Easter Egg
315.jpg
Tortimer
302.jpg
Jingle
213.jpg
Mint
212.jpg
Lobo
243.jpg
Leif
211.jpg
Pave
207.jpg
Jack
290.jpg
Aurora Egg | THANKS LIERYL 💖
247.jpg
Cool Feather | Thanks Rubombee! 💖
312.jpg
Pastel Disco Egg | Thanks oak 💖
268.jpg
Ruby | Thanks Jellybeanie! 💖
163.jpg
Pikachu Egg | Thanks Variety.Gamer 4438 💖
288.jpg
Eevee Egg | Thanks anon! 💖
311.jpg
Dreamy Egg | Thanks Anon! 💖
239.jpg
Chao Egg | Thanks Hikari! 💖
242.jpg
Galaxy Egg | Thanks Lambda! 💖
263.jpg
Isabelle | Thanks A l y s s a 💖
246.jpg
Hot Feather | Thanks XxSuperMarioxX 💖
249.jpg
Glam Feather | Thanks skarmoury 💖
250.jpg
Sweet Feather | Thanks anon 💖
285.jpg
Coco
| Thanks xoons 💖

33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
Old + Ordered House Set 30k TBT only selling/trading as a set and not looking to date trade

Dates

33.jpg
Aug 8, 2014

34.jpg
Aug 8, 2014

35.jpg
Jun 9, 2014

36.jpg
Mar 14, 2014

37.jpg
Mar 14, 2014

38.jpg
Oct 27, 2013

Info

- Only selling as a set
- Not looking to split up or date trade any of the houses
- Price is not firm, so feel free to make offers (just don't low ball). Just note I'm very attached to this set and they are all very rare/old dates so these will work with a lot of collectibles if you just want them on top! Works especially well with eggs 💖
- Feel free to do a mixture of collectibles offer + tbt, I'll post the collectibles I'm looking for below! Feel free to offer other collectibles that's not listed and I'll let you know if I'll accept or what I value them at! Bolded are high priorities and gifts for my friends!

Collectibles I'm looking for, for myself and for my friends

HIGH PRIORITY:

361.jpg
Mom's Plush | Offering 3k+ TBT each
362.jpg
Sheep Plush | Offering 3k+ TBT each
363.jpg
Celeste Plush | Offering 6k+ TBT each
353.jpg
Yellow Star Fragment | Offering 1k tbt
354.jpg
Red Star Fragment | Offering 1k tbt
355.jpg
Green Star Fragment | Offering 1k tbt
356.jpg
Blue Star Fragment | Offering 1k tbt
357.jpg
Purple Star Fragment | Offering 3k tbt
358.jpg
Pink Star Fragment | Offering 3k tbt
359.jpg
White Star Fragment | Offering 6k tbt

Here's 30% of my plushies I own 💖
d3DDyZ7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I know it's way too early for a trade but may I just know the Moonball's date?

Hi, I know it's way too early for a trade but may I just know the Moonball's date?

It's Mar 1, 2020 at 7:21 PM , but depending on what's being offered, I could offer my Nov 26, 2018 dated one, though the 2018 one is one I definitely want to keep if possible.

I really want one each plushie, but if I manage to get others, I will give you one, you have helped me so much. I've been participating in all the events and contests, maybe I even win (wishful thinking). If I can't fulfill, I really hope you get all the ones you are looking for. :)

I really want one each plushie, but if I manage to get others, I will give you one, you have helped me so much. I've been participating in all the events and contests, maybe I even win (wishful thinking). If I can't fulfill, I really hope you get all the ones you are looking for. :)
Omg that's really sweet of you!!!! Thank you so much, but please let me pay you for sure! I would be more than happy to pay you for it if you do get enough for an extra! <33333333

I really, really really want the Star Fragments and IRL prizes, not really the plushies (though they are crazy adorable). If for whatever reason things align a certain way I'll get you a plushie! You're just the sweetest member of the forum in my opinion and you deserve it.

On top of that I'd love to offer some art in addition to whatever you're offering others for plushies. I want to draw for people QvQ

I really, really really want the Star Fragments and IRL prizes, not really the plushies (though they are crazy adorable). If for whatever reason things align a certain way I'll get you a plushie! You're just the sweetest member of the forum in my opinion and you deserve it.

On top of that I'd love to offer some art in addition to whatever you're offering others for plushies. I want to draw for people QvQ
Omg Michael jskdlfjsl you are too sweet aaaaaaaaa!!! If you ever do end up getting it or have extra tickets, I'd be happy to pay you <3

Omg are you sure??? It's okay!! I can dish out TBT or trade my collectibles 🥺

Omg Michael jskdlfjsl you are too sweet aaaaaaaaa!!! If you ever do end up getting it or have extra tickets, I'd be happy to pay you <3

Omg are you sure??? It's okay!! I can dish out TBT or trade my collectibles 🥺

I really don't mind helping to offer some stuff for you! I've been really in the mood to draw for other people lately so it's as much a gift to myself as it would be for you!!

I really don't mind helping to offer some stuff for you! I've been really in the mood to draw for other people lately so it's as much a gift to myself as it would be for you!!
aaa thank you so much! I'll add it to the offer! <333 You're the best! x) I'll definitely pay you for the art service though if someone orders! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back