Trading Thank you so much everyone!!! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got your Sheep Plush + 1.5k TBT ready (in exchange for the Chao Egg)! c:

Hi miharu, I got your sheep plush!
I was wondering if you wanted a mom's plush now as well? They're going slowly anyway so I'm waiting for a later timestamp, unless now is a good time for you c:

dang, I came to offer you any of the unlimited frags but I see I'm too slow 😂 so happy to see you getting your dream collectibles again!! 🥺

Hi miharu, I got your sheep plush!
I was wondering if you wanted a mom's plush now as well? They're going slowly anyway so I'm waiting for a later timestamp, unless now is a good time for you c:
AAAAAAA TYSM SKAR!!!!! <3 And yes! Now would be a good time! <3
Oh, did you want a message?
Yes please! <3
Post automatically merged:

dang, I came to offer you any of the unlimited frags but I see I'm too slow 😂 so happy to see you getting your dream collectibles again!! 🥺
You are too sweet!!! Thank you so much! 🥺 💖 Let me make sure I got them all!

TBT sent! <3

aaaaaaaaaa THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3 Sending over the Chao egg + TBT now! <3 Could I get any message on the sheep? <3 Anything cute!

sent it over! hope the message was cute enough, thanks for the egg!! c:

sent it over! hope the message was cute enough, thanks for the egg!! c:
AAAAAAA THE MESSAGE IS ADORABLE! I love it so much! Thank you SO SO MUCH! <3
Sent them both!!!!!!!! <33
AAAAAAA TYSM!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THE MESSAGES ARE ADORABLEEEEEE
me, watching all the tbt fair collectibles show up in miharu's lineup: 👀👀👀

also @Hikari i'm sorry i just have to say i immensely appreciate your pfp and signature currently replaying p3 rn
🥺 🥺 🥺 💖 💖 💖

Just finished trading! Checking on the frags now!

AAAAAAA THE MESSAGE IS ADORABLE! I love it so much! Thank you SO SO MUCH! <3

AAAAAAA TYSM!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THE MESSAGES ARE ADORABLEEEEEE

🥺 🥺 🥺 💖 💖 💖

Just finished trading! Checking on the frags now!
No worriessss I'm just watching the marketplace go insane XD

Hello.. Wondering if you're interested in a white frag and exactly how much you would pay for it. If the fresh feather is somehow available and not on hold I'd love for it to be included on the deal!

No worriessss I'm just watching the marketplace go insane XD
It's crazy!!! And I think I got all the common frags I need now!! Just waiting for other trades to go through when they are free! x) Thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate you! 🥺 💖
Hello.. Wondering if you're interested in a white frag and exactly how much you would pay for it. If the fresh feather is somehow available and not on hold I'd love for it to be included on the deal!
Hi hi! I'd love to offer 6k tbt for the white frag!! <3 Right now I have the fresh feather on hold, but I can keep you updated in case they are no longer interested! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back