Trading Thank you so much everyone!!! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaa thank you so much as well!!! <3333333

Yeah!! That sounds perfect!! <333 How does Isabelle + 900 tbt sound for the Green Star Fragment? :3

Yep! That sounds great! I'll let you know as soon as I get the Green Star Fragment. I'll either contact you on here or Discord. 💙

idk if you saw my comment on Discord (it's okay if you didn't it prob got buried lol) but I was wondering if you'd like a certain time stamp for the sheep collectible? I know you want it to go after the Mom's Plush so maybe whoever is buying (or has bought) that one for you can buy it right before I buy mine so that they're ordered the way you want them? Just lmk and I'll make it happen! :)

I'm holding out (small) hope for a physical prize restock, but if I have extra tickets, I'll be coming here 🥺

(also can i just say your plushie collection is amazing??? where do you find to put them??? my collection is starting to... expand... wildly... i'm running out of space and it's so depressing LOL)

I'm holding out (small) hope for a physical prize restock, but if I have extra tickets, I'll be coming here 🥺

(also can i just say your plushie collection is amazing??? where do you find to put them??? my collection is starting to... expand... wildly... i'm running out of space and it's so depressing LOL)
aaaaaaa you are too sweet! Thank you so much! 🥺 💖

AAA THANK YOU!!! I have this cute little wall hammock and some cube shelves that I put them on! I also sleep with them and they like to chill on my PC setup and the couch! And omg I FEEL YOU LOL

If you're still looking for a pink star fragment, I should have enough tickets to get you one. It'll just be a matter of whether I'm fast enough!

If you're still looking for a pink star fragment, I should have enough tickets to get you one. It'll just be a matter of whether I'm fast enough!
AAAAAAAA That'd be amazing! 🥺 Crossing my fingers! Tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back