Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (318) +
the last balloon i'm holding out hope for is a sweet heart! willing to buy with tbt or trade, listed the main collectibles i'm probably willing to part with but let me know <3
Cyan Heart Balloon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon

Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Glitched Easter Egg
Angel Wings Potion
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Quirky Doll
My Melody Easter Egg
Sheep Plush
Blue Feather
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush

Last edited:
I have a sweet balloon. I would expect pure TBT for it, like 1,200 TBT. But I would give you one of these two options:
  • You can buy it for 1,200 TBT without giving me anything else.
  • You can buy it for 600 TBT plus trade in the pink balloon.

I have a sweet balloon. I would expect pure TBT for it, like 1,200 TBT. But I would give you one of these two options:
  • You can buy it for 1,200 TBT without giving me anything else.
  • You can buy it for 600 TBT plus trade in the pink balloon.
i would love to do the 600tbt and pink balloon trade in! would you like a message on the balloon?

Hi Jelly! I'm looking to help my friend get a purple heart. Would you consider trading your purple heart for my red bunny?

Last edited:
Hi Jelly! I'm looking to help my friend get a purple heart. Would you consider trading your purple heart for my red bunny?
hey! atm I’m focusing on trying to get the sweet variants of stuff and the red bunny is lower priority, but I’ll see how my search goes and let you know if it changes! <3

hey! atm I’m focusing on trying to get the sweet variants of stuff and the red bunny is lower priority, but I’ll see how my search goes and let you know if it changes! <3
aight sounds good!

hi! would u be interested in trading your galoxolt fragment for a red bunny balloon?

hi! would u be interested in trading your galoxolt fragment for a red bunny balloon?
hey sorry, galaxalotl is the one gradient frag i was defo planning on keeping! were you interested in any of the other ones?

hey sorry, galaxalotl is the one gradient frag i was defo planning on keeping! were you interested in any of the other ones?
aww i see. i'm mostly looking for something that can fit my lineup. the pink frag or moon? or the moon bunny?

aww i see. i'm mostly looking for something that can fit my lineup. the pink frag or moon? or the moon bunny?
sorry, i'm realising i probably shouldn't have offered up open reign on my collectibles haha. for a red bunny, the only ones i'd really be willing to part with are the ones in the og post <3

sorry, i'm realising i probably shouldn't have offered up open reign on my collectibles haha. for a red bunny, the only ones i'd really be willing to part with are the ones in the og post <3
no problem. i can just sell for tbt if that works?

did u still want the red balloon? would appreciate if u let me know if u wanted to pass instead :)

did u still want the red balloon? would appreciate if u let me know if u wanted to pass instead :)
oops sorry totally missed the message! i think i'm going to focus on the sweet heart for now, will reach back out if i'm still looking! sorry for messing about with it so much 😭

Back