Trading Thank you so much everyone!!! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miharu. I'm ready to trade. I have just enough for a star fragment during the second wave here and I did buy what I thought I could get for the new wave so that's pretty exciting. :cool:

I'll wait for you to come online and give me the message you want. And then I can tell you what I want my custom message to be.

Miharu. I'm ready to trade. I have just enough for a star fragment during the second wave here and I did buy what I thought I could get for the new wave so that's pretty exciting. :cool:

I'll wait for you to come online and give me the message you want. And then I can tell you what I want my custom message to be.
No message needed! I can't think of any right now ahaha but let me know what message you want! :3

Oh hmm I put is a gift when I ordered it from the shop. I'll check
Post automatically merged:

Oh hey I still have the 12 tickets. I'll try again

would you consider trading your Chao Egg for the Mom's Plush + 1.5k TBT, in the future? I'm thinking about buying the plush during the next wave of tickets. c:

would you consider trading your Chao Egg for the Mom's Plush + 1.5k TBT, in the future? I'm thinking about buying the plush during the next wave of tickets. c:
Yeah definitely!! <3 If possible, could you try to get a sheep plushie if they restock that? If it sells out too quick then mom's plush is perfect! For now, I'll put the Chao egg on hold for you! ♥️

Yeah definitely!! <3 If possible, could you try to get a sheep plushie if they restock that? If it sells out too quick then mom's plush is perfect! For now, I'll put the Chao egg on hold for you! ♥

sure thing, ill try my best to snag the sheep plushie if the restock occurs! thank you so much for putting the egg on hold for me! C:

Hiii! I might have enough tickets once they distribute the last ticket batch, especially for the Signature Stylings. I currently have 2 tickets and if I remember correctly they give out 10 for that, so that will make 12. If I buy the green star fragment, could I trade it for the Isabelle, plus some tbt if it needs to be evened out? I'll let you know when I get the star fragment if this is OK with you. Let me know. 💙

sure thing, ill try my best to snag the sheep plushie if the restock occurs! thank you so much for putting the egg on hold for me! C:
aaaaaa thank you so much as well!!! <3333333
Hiii! I might have enough tickets once they distribute the last ticket batch, especially for the Signature Stylings. I currently have 2 tickets and if I remember correctly they give out 10 for that, so that will make 12. If I buy the green star fragment, could I trade it for the Isabelle, plus some tbt if it needs to be evened out? I'll let you know when I get the star fragment if this is OK with you. Let me know. 💙
Yeah!! That sounds perfect!! <333 How does Isabelle + 900 tbt sound for the Green Star Fragment? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back