• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Testers needed for AC: NL Android app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ningyou

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Screenshots

I'm finally ready for you guys to test out the app I've been working on!
This is a beta version so I need you to report any bugs you find or just give general feedback.
Please provide a detailed description and screenshot(s) if possible.
If the app should crash, it will create a text file on your device storage in a new folder called "Exception", so please post it here if that happens.

I can't review it since I don't have an android, but I just wanted to say the app looks awesome from the screenshots!

I don't have an android phone too, I'm sorry! I just wanted to wish you good luck! I don't know if it some day will be available at the apple store, but if, let us know and I'll download it.

Hello. Our rules don't allow threads to be created for advertisements like this, but feel free to put a link to it in your signature. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back