• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Temp {RLC}| THIGH UP | PU:

Order c:

Can you do these 2 cuties together?

Ref: [x] [x]

If it's not too much trouble could you draw them with their eyes open? Their eye colors are the same as their dress.

Pose: I'm not really specific about this just something silly cause their best friends c:

Alright. It's $6, i'm sure you have my email? I shall add you to the rlc list on my main shop.

omfg yes, these are so great.
could you do my OC holding this lil dude?

OC-
GCGNwi9.png

Outfit?:( he doesn't have one atm so if you think of something please do it ;v;
if you can't that's fine I'll come up with something haha just lmk.)
Pet-
fc678ed488adf29c029d60549316a90b.gif

Last edited:
omfg yes, these are so great.
could you do my OC holding this lil dude?

OC-
GCGNwi9.png

Outfit?:( he doesn't have one atm so if you think of something please do it ;v;
if you can't that's fine I'll come up with something haha just lmk.)
Pet-
fc678ed488adf29c029d60549316a90b.gif

sure, but i'm not so great with outfits for guys.
do you perhaps have a ideal?

sure, but i'm not so great with outfits for guys.
do you perhaps have a ideal?
Oh, hm..no preferences but cute and sheep-like is what I'm going for. ;; He's supposed to look fairly feminine so design as if you were designing a female's outfit. (no dresses or skirts, of course huehue)

Oh, hm..no preferences but cute and sheep-like is what I'm going for. ;; He's supposed to look fairly feminine so design as if you were designing a female's outfit. (no dresses or skirts, of course huehue)

alright, any preferred colors?

alright. 3 commissions to do on this page, will shortly start today.

new art added. please choose the art size that you want when commissioning ~
jx1CFvT.png

I tried asking my dad if I could buy some of your art....fail

I'm gonna text my mum, and ask her now xD

Last edited:
I'll order!! ^.^

[Refs]

Could I get it in the style of the first piece, please :)

---

Is there anything else I need to tell you?
Also, how detailed are the backgrounds going to be? I'm not sure if what I wanted would be ok...

Last edited:
I'll order!! ^.^

[Refs]

Could I get it in the style of the first piece, please :)

---

Is there anything else I need to tell you?
Also, how detailed are the backgrounds going to be? I'm not sure if what I wanted would be ok...

Well, is there a type of background/ideal you prefer?

Back