• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Temp {RLC}| THIGH UP | PU:

Your art is very cute, but sometimes it's hard to find people would can pay with RLC, maybe do some tbt slots?

I dunno, just some friendly advice :3

Your art is very cute, but sometimes it's hard to find people would can pay with RLC, maybe do some tbt slots?

I dunno, just some friendly advice :3

i would (but i'll open grabbags sometime this month), but i currently just need a bit more till my goal is reached. c:
trying to save up for a macbook xDD

i would (but i'll open grabbags sometime this month), but i currently just need a bit more till my goal is reached. c:
trying to save up for a macbook xDD

If you use SAI, I don't think there is a Mac version ;-;

Order c:

Can you do these 2 cuties together?

Ref: [x] [x]

If it's not too much trouble could you draw them with their eyes open? Their eye colors are the same as their dress.

Pose: I'm not really specific about this just something silly cause their best friends c:

Last edited:
Back