TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
1606456780459-Untitled-Artwork.png

I got Tia's Centerpiece! I created a flower vase based on her design, which includes the color of her feet, the yellow ball on the top of her head, her yellow headband, and the blue flower on her cheek. The flowers in the vase are from her NL garden tank outfit, and the doily is based on her NH maid outfit :)

Felt like participating too because my prompt was cute 🥺 Cranston is bringing onigiris to the feast! Inspired by his character design and his lotus shirt from New Leaf!!

View attachment 338660
This is so adorable! I love Cranston! He's actually the middle placement across from me in my tablecloth entry.

i finally whipped up something simple! i got maple's dessert, so i just used maple's starting shirt from NL as the plate and a pumpkin pie as the dessert :blush: i really wanted to try something including maple herself, but i was struggling too much :^)
tbt.png

Everyone's entry is so good! I still draw like my inner child and I spent a lot of time copying Monty that the details of the trees became overwhelming..

Here is my entry. I have never had Monty but having looked up his style, he's outdoorsy so I put him outside amongst the tree's with a campfire going and his bunting on the trees. I chose mushrooms because his NH house has them :)

byQwv9L.png

Unfortunately due to real-life coming at me out of nowhere I won't be able to shade this piece, but I think I got it to a point where it can at least still stand on its own.

My prompt was Raddle's centerpiece. Raddle is a really funky villager and I tried to capture his many interests in my piece. In NL he was more of a doctor judging by his house interior, but in NH he seems to have developed more of a mad scientist vibe. Whatever the case I had fun coming up with objects that made me think of him.

I guess we should be glad Raddle was on decorating duty and not cooking duty, right?

My piece consists of:​

-Totally not real skull
-Preserved snake
-Medical leeches
-Blood test vials
-Yellow pansies, Black tulips and Pink cosmos
-Raddle colored bow

Fun fact: The pink accent colors are there because when Raddle gets surprised his eyes go a pink color!

Svb0aPk.png

Thank you for hosting this event!​

My prompt was: Diva’s side dish.

On my Island, there is a forest near a clover leaf shaped pond that my frog villagers have. So I imagined Diva gathering the mushrooms and fishing for some salmon to make a salmon/mushroom hot pot to bring to the feast. There are the elegant mushrooms, flat mushrooms, and round mushrooms (I put oyster, enoki, shimeji, and shiitake mushrooms).

Attachments

• 25FEE832-411F-447E-B7C9-BD8B4AC80B3D.jpeg
    25FEE832-411F-447E-B7C9-BD8B4AC80B3D.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 41
My prompt was: Diva’s side dish.

On my Island, there is a forest near a clover leaf shaped pond that my frog villagers have. So I imagined Diva gathering the mushrooms and fishing for some salmon to make a salmon/mushroom hot pot to bring to the feast. There are the elegant mushrooms, flat mushrooms, and round mushrooms (I put oyster, enoki, shimeji, and shiitake mushrooms).

it reminds me to Pho 🤤 would you mind writing me in a DM the recipe, no rush when ever you have extra time. I love pho 🍲 🤤

My prompt was Hamphreys Centrepiece.

I thought as Hamphrey is a cranky he wouldn’t be happy if he was left to go hungry. I made a cheese and pineapple hedgehog which was was the highlight of my childhood parties 😊 Hamphreys fav food is cheese and hamsters are allowed pineapple as a treat, Well, it is Thanksgiving 😝

EDIT: Sorry, uploaded the picture without the name by mistake!

Last edited:
My prompt was Peck’s Centrepiece, and I automatically though of the pecking motion of a bird, but had a better idea. Peck is a jock, and the word ’peck’ also refers to a chest muscle that is often strengthened in body building. So I thought being the jock Peck is, during his Thanksgiving he will be thankful for his ‘ripped muscles’ (and you all know they are non-existent). He also wants to be able to look at his muscles all the time :)

F2F45FBB-ED01-4761-8C7E-90440C172AB4.jpeg

"Tom's Drink" was my prompt. The image is based around Tom's quote on the AC wiki, "there's no use crying over spilled milk." I was unsure about leaving the quote in there, but I felt like it gave it "album cover" vibes! Tom calls for a different kind of beverage, clearly unphased by the spilled milk he brought for turkey day.
tomsdrink.png
one of my favorite villagers! l like it!

Ok, this time Sandy's drink is visible and not been hidden in a hole by Bob to play a joke! If you want to know how we got here, please see my previous concept sketch for what I was originally going to do over HERE! xD

This is after Sandy found her sparkling cider hidden in that hole. As you can see, she's wearing a special bib (bad game crossover joke) just to freak Bob out. I'm sorry, I had to, and no, I cannot draw ostrich villagers at all, but I did try pretty hard, despite how it looks, lol. Final answer! Er, entry! Thank you to the staff and everyone else for their patience with me! <3
28814677_G44uYDGcgqWgL59.jpg

edited for use of wrong pronouns as I was not aware sandy was female! i am sooo sorry ;-;!

Don’t often get to participate in creative forum events so I’m extra happy that I managed to finish this in time! :)

my prompt was “Nibbles’s Drink” and here’s what I came up with (username written on the right side of the glass):
View attachment 338524

This drink is heavily inspired on Nibbles’s colour scheme (the watermelon in the glass was inspired by her shirt!), and I thought I’d add little balls of mochi in the shape of her head and tail as an extra edible snack!

This mojito inspired cocktail is made up of blue curacao, sugar syrup, watermelon liquor, lime juice, mint and garnished with a slice of watermelon, watermelon flavoured sherbet and some tasty balls of mochi!

A vibrant drink reminiscent of summer to make your cold November day that little bit brighter ☀
I loveee this!! 🤩🤩

My prompt was Hamphreys Centrepiece.

I thought as Hamphrey is a cranky he wouldn’t be happy if he was left to go hungry. I made a cheese and pineapple hedgehog which was was the highlight of my childhood parties 😊 Hamphreys fav food is cheese and hamsters are allowed pineapple as a treat, Well, it is Thanksgiving 😝

EDIT: Sorry, uploaded the picture without the name by mistake!

You unlocked some childhood memories! I totally forgot about these hedgehogs. I almost want to make one now for nostalgia. 🥺

First time ever doing one of these and thought i might as well give it a try! My promt was Cleo’s side dish. Her side dish is a purple sweet potato pie. She holds her favorite mocha coffee in her other hand. :)
I think you did a great job! I especially like how accurately you drew her head and face with the spacing and proportions. (y)

All of these entries are so amazing and creative! I just am bowled over by all of it! *insert bowling pins being knocked over sound effect here, yes I am very cheesy and silly, lol...* 🙃

Sylvana is one of my favorite villagers! She has a normal personality, so I thought her tablecloth should be cozy and homemade. This tablecloth was made by her family to remind her of home and give her comfort while she lives on her own <3

I tried to relate the designs to Sylvana’s outfit, furniture, species, and personality, so I included elements of nature, books, comfort food, and of course pictures of her family. The kiwi is for her kiwi dress, and the cherry blossoms are for her cherry blossom furniture :)

ZxvAqnk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back