Island
Anomaly
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Blue Candy
Ej9K_TFUYAAc3oU.jpeg

Anomaly is full of magic, from the fairy forest and dragon's castle, down to the mystical mermaid cottage. There are a few spooky touches kept year-round. There's a lot of hopping and rolling to be found, and a few secrets tucked away too.

There is some load-popping that happens, mostly on the bottom left corner. I don't really mind it, and I think it fits with the weird, magical vibe. If load popping bothers you too much, you may want to skip this mystical isle. If you visit, I just recommend taking it a little slower alround the bottom part of the map and watching the island build itself around you at points.

My wife Willow lives here too, the lone human among my fairies, dragon, and merperson.

I also keep a physical ACNH journal (from day 1) where I use cute stickers, sometimes draw and sometimes get way too intense about animal crossing like naming my streets and meticulously planning Bangle's birthday...

Last edited:
Anomaly: DA-2247-6833-3509

A lot of magic and bugs. To the southwest, an otherworldly mermaid cottage and the Cuddle Pit. Northwest: a dragon's castle. North: magic forest and Bowser Beach. Northeast: fairy village. East: the orchard, rolling forever, and campgrounds. South: town center and beachfront hotel.

Please let me know if you like it ☺

Orchard signs by katalaambrin on Twitter:
EVj-wFPUcAU0VTb.jpeg

Last edited:
Current residents
Aspen: Mistakenly Caught Sprite
Upstairs: bear valley
Main: forest with secret bookcase doorway to bedroom
Back: bedroom
Left: greenhouse garden kitchen
Right: bathroom
Downstairs: kinda spooky

Keelhaul: Full-fledged floaty thing
Upstairs: cosmic movie date
Main: mermagic
Back: gender agnostic bathhouse
Left: bedroom
Right: open sea
Downstairs: underwater

Dearly: Trivia Egg
Upstairs: sky castle
Main: castle castle
Back: throne room
Left: kids' room
Right: trivia show dungeon [WIP]
Downstairs: baby dragon hatchery
Ex8sMdrUcAAZ-fk.jpegEx8sMd3VoAgtO13.jpegEx8sMd8U4AI9IWn.jpegEx8sMd_VIAEw8eJ.jpeg
Outside: you can walk around the back of the castle to see little surprises. Including an egg hunt! Find all 6 eggs!

Clover: Humming Insect
Upstairs: fairy village
Main: bees?
Back: sleeping quarters
Left: rainy garden bathroom
Right: kitchen
Downstairs: garden
Outside: fairy village

Willow: Freshly delivered egg
Upstairs: cute lil home
Main room: pizza place
Back: kitchen/bar
Left: arcade
Downstairs: music room!

Palma: Sleepless Manager
Upstairs: Purple Suite
Main: Lobby
Back: Green Room
Left: Red Suite
Right: manager's office
Downstairs: pool and fitness center
Outside: restaurant and event center

Kudzu:
Just a whole bunch of plants
Outside: the vines are taking over...

Cranston
Knox

Bangle
Sprocket
Raymond
Phoebe
Megan
Tangy

Goose
Queenie

Dreamies
Ketchup
Coco

Azalea
Muffy
Merengue
Olivia
Mallary
Bluebear
Stitches
Marina
Cephalobot?

Last edited:
Museum/collection progress:

Fossils: completed 6/6/2020

Bugs:
Critterpedia: / /
Museum: / /
All models: / /
Dollarpede: / /
💸47/100 centipedes 💵
EpeeST5XMAEWZSq.jpeg

Fish:
All models: / /

Sea creatures:

Art: / /

Songs: / /

Catalog? Never.

Last edited:
Anomaly: DA-2247-6833-3509

A lot of magic and bugs. To the southwest, an otherworldly mermaid cottage and the Cuddle Pit. Northwest: a dragon's castle. Northeast: fairy village. East: rolling forever.

Let me know if you like it ☺
I just checked out your dream address and enjoyed it:) Fairy village was probably my favorite, but there were interesting things to see in every section. I like the juxtaposition of the magical elements and the modern realistic ones (6ft apart!!)

Also, as someone who recently tried and only barely succeeded (somewhat) in designing a town flag, I was incredibly impressed by your orchard signs. They are absolutely beautiful. The branches look so elegant.

I love your physical journal too!

Last edited:
I just checked out your dream address and enjoyed it:) Fairy village was probably my favorite, but there were interesting things to see in every section. I like the juxtaposition of the magical elements and the modern realistic ones (6ft apart!!)

Also, as someone who recently tried and only barely succeeded (somewhat) in designing a town flag, I was incredibly impressed by your orchard signs. They are absolutely beautiful. The branches look so elegant.

I love your physical journal too!
Thank you!!! The fairy area's my favorite too.

I can't take credit for the orchard signs (or the stone paths), the signs were done by someone on Twitter. I could probably find them again though!

Thank you!!! The fairy area's my favorite too.

I can't take credit for the orchard signs (or the stone paths), the signs were done by someone on Twitter. I could probably find them again though!
I made an enchanted forest in my town. But really it's just a very regular forest that I refer to as enchanted while hoping that nobody catches on:eek: Once the mushroom season arrives I'll make some lamps and things and then mine should actually begin living up to its name!

Well either way, the signs look very nice in your town:)

I cleared out a LOT of flowers yesterday and I've shuffled things around in my houses. Also got 2 basements since my last update!

Last night I uploaded our dream in the middle of a meteor shower, so it's extra magical~
EiWMKuiU8AEsIux.jpeg

Also I just love my little dump area, styled after the dump in the GC game.

I'm almost done with my bell manor entry!

Also as an experiment, i uploaded my dream (a while ago) with wisp's spirits floating around, and I wonder if they show up in the dream. I think I uploaded it around 4:30 am though lol. But if you see it, let me know! I'm hopefully going to upload it again after I clear out all the hybrid flowers on my beach.

I played a lot of the Halloween event today, but I also spent some time working on Dearly the dragon's castle. It's looking so good!
Elt-XxyU8AE6YLQ.jpeg

Entrance hall. I need more wall mounted candles!
Elt-XxhU0AIyeCS.jpeg

Cloud palace with a sky bridge 💛
Elt-XxuU8AAqAkE.jpeg

Throne room. Don't get me started on the character lore.
Elt-Xx0VcAAiOCX.jpeg

Hatching caverns~ ☺️ nice and warm.

Cleared up pretty much all of my spooky and halloween stuff from outside, but I still have some inside. Started putting up mush stuff and other seasonal stuff, but not updating the dream yet. I didn't end up uploading a halloween version of my dream like I planned but I guess it doesn't matter.
Animal crossing is pretty much the only thing I've felt like doing lately. I've been pretty depressed. I had the last 2 days off because I caught covid but it's hard to completely fill my days while on quarantine.

My boyfriend has put us on a break and this forum is like the only online space I have without him on it. It really hurts. I can't imagine the future without him, or just being his friend. I have no idea what I'm going to do if we break up :/

Cleared up pretty much all of my spooky and halloween stuff from outside, but I still have some inside. Started putting up mush stuff and other seasonal stuff, but not updating the dream yet. I didn't end up uploading a halloween version of my dream like I planned but I guess it doesn't matter.
Animal crossing is pretty much the only thing I've felt like doing lately. I've been pretty depressed. I had the last 2 days off because I caught covid but it's hard to completely fill my days while on quarantine.

My boyfriend has put us on a break and this forum is like the only online space I have without him on it. It really hurts. I can't imagine the future without him, or just being his friend. I have no idea what I'm going to do if we break up :/
I'm sorry to read that (two weeks after you typed it). It's hard when everything reminds you of something that you're trying to take your mind off of. I had a similar situation recently so I feel like I can relate a bit. I hope that things have started to improve for you since then.

Also, I always enjoy the pictures of your physical journal when you post them, so cool! It makes your island Journal very unique:)

I'm sorry to read that (two weeks after you typed it). It's hard when everything reminds you of something that you're trying to take your mind off of. I had a similar situation recently so I feel like I can relate a bit. I hope that things have started to improve for you since then.

Also, I always enjoy the pictures of your physical journal when you post them, so cool! It makes your island Journal very unique:)
I guess things are improving, like with my health, but emotions-wise, it's hard to say. We still live together and we're still friends but there's more stuff going on. For now I've unfollowed him temporarily. But I'm like, hyper-aware of him in the house. I'm like grieving a lot I guess.

Thank you! I have more pages I want to post but lots of them don't feel finished! I've added more to some of the pages I've posted too.

I guess things are improving, like with my health, but emotions-wise, it's hard to say. We still live together and we're still friends but there's more stuff going on. For now I've unfollowed him temporarily. But I'm like, hyper-aware of him in the house. I'm like grieving a lot I guess.

Thank you! I have more pages I want to post but lots of them don't feel finished! I've added more to some of the pages I've posted too.
Ah, that sounds like a rough situation to be in. I know it probably doesn't mean all that much coming from an internet stranger, but I'm sorry that you're going through that. I'm glad that your health has improved at least though.

And I'll keep an eye out for them then! I love seeing those pages:)

Some nice recent moments.
EpeeSVdWwAAxo3A.jpeg

My current go-to outfit. My winter holiday area is just to the right.
EpeeSVIXEAYJ8Jj.jpeg
It's been nice being able to sit! Wish we could talk and sit though.
EpeeSUYXEAACSuz.jpeg

Been using a lot of mushroom stuff to decorate! The fairy village looks so much better now.

Planning on doing a dream update tonight and posting more journal pictures too.

Back