• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my entry! I’m not an artist but I really tried, so please don’t laugh!

My prompt was: Cherry’s Centerpiece

I used the spiderweb design of Cherry’s shirt on the candle to represent her goth style.
E09F09F0-06F3-4EE3-BA2D-C4C6F8A0C96C.jpeg

"Ketchup's 100% tomato juice, now with the flavors of fall! 🍂 Get yours at a thanksgiving party near you. 🍅"
Ketchup would definitely be that kind of peppy villager who self-promotes their own drink at a thanksgiving party.

My prompt was Ketchup's drink!

View attachment 338019

I didn't wanna overthink my piece so I went with doing something I really loved drawing: ACNH food items! I usually put the character's name in Japanese on the label but I only now realized Ketchup's JP name is literally.......... ketchup. The item she is promoting is tomato juice and not ketchup I swear, that's just her name on the label :ROFLMAO:

also fun fact but I like drawing with my finger so this was a fun finger doodle project!

this is actually the cutest thing i have ever seen. :0

My entry is Bam’s Dessert, so here is Bam’s açaí bowl! 💙 As Bam is a jock, I tried to think of a healthy and yummy dessert alternative and my mind went to açaí bowl since it has tons of fruits and is kind of like ice cream 😆 As Bam is blue, I gave the açaí bowl a little bit a bluer tint and put tons of blueberries on top (in addition to the other fruits). please enjoy his dessert 🥰💙

BCF0361D-8E5A-47E2-A348-FC45B9908A11.png

My entry is Bam’s Dessert, so here is Bam’s açaí bowl! 💙 As Bam is a jock, I tried to think of a healthy and yummy dessert alternative and my mind went to açaí bowl since it has tons of fruits and is kind of like ice cream 😆 As Bam is blue, I gave the açaí bowl a little bit a bluer tint and put tons of blueberries on top (in addition to the other fruits). please enjoy his dessert 🥰💙

View attachment 338041
omg this actually looks so delicious.................. 🥺 im craving rn!

"Ketchup's 100% tomato juice, now with the flavors of fall! 🍂 Get yours at a thanksgiving party near you. 🍅"
Ketchup would definitely be that kind of peppy villager who self-promotes their own drink at a thanksgiving party.

My prompt was Ketchup's drink!

View attachment 338019

I didn't wanna overthink my piece so I went with doing something I really loved drawing: ACNH food items! I usually put the character's name in Japanese on the label but I only now realized Ketchup's JP name is literally.......... ketchup. The item she is promoting is tomato juice and not ketchup I swear, that's just her name on the label :ROFLMAO:

also fun fact but I like drawing with my finger so this was a fun finger doodle project!

Omg yours is amazing!! I wish I was that talented! My digital art prowess is that of a 3 yr old in MS paint. 😂 ...nothing against 3 yr olds in paint, just saying lol

Caroline's Main Course

This year it's Caroline's turn to host Thanksgiving. Who needs turkey when you've got a backyard full of fresh fish!

Caroline is is serving up some Ahi Poke as the main course. I choose this specific dish because Caroline was originally an islander, well known for sporting a hibiscus and her catchphrase "hulaaaa", so I thought a Hawaiian dish would fit with her theme.
I can't draw such detailed food all that well, but I hope it's decent enough to qualify.

carolinesmaincourse.png

It looks better if you open it in a new tab.

I am so sorry for the horrible quality of this, but I haven't had much time at all due to many real life things going on, and it's only still a concept sketch at that so I totally understand if it doesn't get accepted. I wanted it to be a play on the myth about how ostriches bury their head in the sand (which they don't), but Bob, being a prankster, told her that her drink was down in that hole. I suspect Sandy will not be happy when she discovers the joke, and much chasing will ensue, lol. Anywho, I'm ambitious but rubbish. I really wish I had more time to work on a final version of this that was much better, I'm sorry ;-; <3 I hope to have time to add a last finished better one before the deadline, but just in case, this is my participation piece (again, if it's accepted):
28734965_3ZndTgH0Ni4e5EL.jpg

edited for wrong pronouns! so sorry! ;-; <3

Last edited:
Happy Turkey Day!!!🦃
My prompt was Pinky the villager and main course.
Pinky is a peppy pink panda bear.
I made General Tso's Tofu Stir Fry and white rice. I made star shaped carrots to represent how she wants to be a super star and made the rice look like Pinky. The dish is vegan because pandas are vegan. General Tso's flavor to represent her love of imperial style. I put it in a bento for Pinky's love of cute things.
received_2875145496038204.jpeg

Happy Turkey Day!!!🦃
I made General Tso's Tofu Stir Fry and white rice. I made star shaped carrots to represent how she wants to be a super star and made the rice look like Pinky. The dish is vegan because pandas are vegan. General Tso's flavor to represent her love of imperial style. I put it in a bento for Pinky's love of cute things.
received_2875145496038204.jpeg
You are amazing :O That is so cool!

TBT Turkey Day 2020 - Vics Drink.png

When given the prompt (Vic's Drink), I immediately thought of Brewster (because where else do you get drinks in AC?). And Vic? Well, he's the best cranky Viking ox; but when it comes to his relationship with café drinks, I imagine he prefers a spiked, make-you-reminisce-about-pillaging, sort of beverage. What I came up with is a sort of Irish coffee that is delicious, but not photogenic...

Recipe:
1. Brew fresh coffee or a dark chocolate hot chocolate (at least 2.5 oz)
2. Warm a mug or Irish coffee glass by filling it with hot water. Allow this to sit for a few minutes, then dump out the water (not on your barista pigeon).
3. Pour in 1oz Irish Cream, fill with coffee/hot chocolate, and stir.
4. Top with whipped cream.

Last edited:
Happy Turkey Day!!!🦃
View attachment 338099
oooh how did you make the star shapes? :0
btw this box is lovely! i loooove anything tofu with rice 😭

My prompt was Drift's Drink

driftttt.png

-Drift's drink is supposed to a pumpkin and orange punch drink, but with some other sparkling drink other than apple cider (since he's allergic to apples).
-His favorite fruit when he was an islander was oranges so I decided to go with the concept of adding oranges to the drink.
-And in ACPC, he gives you pumpkin pie, so that's why I also added pumpkins to it as well.
-And to have the pumpkin pie experience, I added whip cream, pumpkin spice (on the cream) and cinnamon to the drink.

Tl;dr I just gave Drift a pumpkin punch as his drink entry for his Thanksgiving party

Hope its ok​

My prompt was "Kody's Dessert". Kody is super into fitness so it was important that he brought a fruity dessert that's full of nutrients (and sugar for cheat day)- a glorious blueberry pie. If you look closely, you can still see the imprint of some beans from where he crimped the edges with his paws. Since Kody is turquoise with dark blue over one eye I wanted the pie to reflect that too. So grab a slice, Kody would love to share his dessert with you!!

kodyspie.jpg

Omg these are presh!!! As I’ve been working crazy hours again and making Christmas wreaths for my Mgr’s in my spare time, I hope I have enough time to draw up my idea! I LUV my prompt omg!

was planning on physically cooking mine but things change so here we are! my entry is nothing fancy. as a koala, Lyman's only awake for about 2 hours of each day so he needed a side dish that was easy to put together! so he made some nice and simple coriander (cilantro for you americans) and lime rice :) the lime as a key flavour is of course inspired by Lyman's citrusy design.
lyman_dish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back