• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just found the #2 Egg, I'm not sure.

edit: actually it's the #7 egg after re-thinking, lmao.

Last edited:
Hehe this seems pretty fun! I kinda suck at riddles but I'm hoping to find some eggs soon! :p

for the image, the "answer" could only be inputted one way, correct?

as in there's not other ways to say the answer that while technically right wouldn't be accepted

I guess for an example, something like 3DS vs 3DSSYSTEM, with both being the same "answer" but only one could be counted, while something like MARIO would only be one possible way to input answer, so all would count

Last edited:
Wow this is actually pretty hard. Doesn't help that I don't really know what I'm looking for exactly O:

Are any of these findable/solvable on mobile? (I use the desktop version of the site but I'm on a Smartphone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back