• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get the rules a little, now, after finding my first egg...

Wait, music? One song popped into mind when I read that clue, but I obviously didn't get it.
And, geez, that picture puzzle...at least with the house of mirrors, we had a category to go by!

...and if egg #7 is supposed to be one of the three easiest to obtain, I'm doomed. >.>

I feel as though I'm really close to finding out number 4, but I'm just looking in the wrong place > v <

I'm not sure if you're allowed to tell us, but how exactly do we know we've found one? Are they hidden in a thread or would you get them just by going on the thread? I'm literally scanning a bunch of threads I thought would have one but now I'm thinking maybe all I have to do is go on them.

that picture puzzle...at least with the house of mirrors, we had a category to go by!

thus is exactly what I keep asking staff for

I just want to know if I even stand a chance at it. if its something from or related to something I know nothing about, then it'd be better if I just waited for the next batch

Last edited:
I think I get the rules a little, now, after finding my first egg...

Wait, music? One song popped into mind when I read that clue, but I obviously didn't get it.
And, geez, that picture puzzle...at least with the house of mirrors, we had a category to go by!

...and if egg #7 is supposed to be one of the three easiest to obtain, I'm doomed. >.>

#7 was the first one I got, (besides #5 which was REALLY easy)
Don't give up!

I'm not sure if you're allowed to tell us, but how exactly do we know we've found one? Are they hidden in a thread or would you get them just by going on the thread? I'm literally scanning a bunch of threads I thought would have one but now I'm thinking maybe all I have to do is go on them.

It's something you'll notice if it's a graphic based one. If it's a url based one you'll follow the instructions on the first post. After you get an egg you'll get a notification that you got one :)

especially since as mentioned earlier, the fair house of mirror categories also had a bunch of mirrors people wouldn't be able to solve due to knowing basically nothing about the thing they're from

It's something you'll notice if it's a graphic based one. If it's a url based one you'll follow the instructions on the first post. After you get an egg you'll get a notification that you got one :)

Thanks! I'm still doomed, though.

My brain was racking when the clues came out because this is my first experience with this event on TBT. But I guess you shouldn't think too hard about the clues. If you have done a lot of riddles before then you know that you kind of have to think outside the box when you are given one sentence clues. You're lucky it's not like a crossword puzzle where you're given a max of 3 word clues 8D

You get a PM telling you that you got an egg! :)

F**** this...
I paying people for their eggs.

lmfao good luck with not getting disqualified:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back