• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um ok so I got an egg and it sent me a PM, right? I find another egg, and I guess my computer froze, so I clicked it twice, and I know that you can't get an egg from the same link twice. So I can't get the second egg I think because TBT knows I already clicked on it but it didn't send me a PM. Does this make sense to anyone? lol

If you clicked it, you would have gotten a PM. You can also see the codes you redeem here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?currencyid=4

When the event ends, will any leftover Egg currency be kept, hidden, or voided?

I clicked on the link that says "you found an egg!" and it directs me back here :(
maybe Im doing it wrong or too dumb to figure it out? LOL

@Lunatic - You use the same link for all of the puzzles. Just replace the CODEHERE part with whatever you think the answer is.

All caught up! 15's answer made me laugh. I thought it was something completely different at first. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back