• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the totaka one p easy bc
a) the song plays in my favorite villager's house (Wolfgang)
b) I watched a.. DYKG? something like DYKG on totaka's song, so I figured if it wasnt the name of the song it'd be his name. It was prob the easiest one for me to get lmfao

Random question, but when will the Easter Eggs no longer be available in the shop?

I probably would of never gotten the Thunder Promotion one. Like I knew Thunder had something to do with it but I didn't think it would be that. also thumbs up if you search through thousands of threads to find it!

I STILL think 17 should have been BEARS or MOSQUITOS or something like that. XD

Great game though. It was fun to share my misery! I feel like we bonded, TBT and me, me and TBT. Together forever. <3

I love all the thought that looks like was put into the event.
It was pretty hard... but I only wanted to really get the Yoshi's egg, so I guess I didn't really try all that hard either since I only needed to find 9. =3

I only wish I could have a more laid back mindset like yours! I was lusting after the Togepi egg, but being an obsessive uber completionist I HAD to solve every puzzle and find every egg. I'm a bit behind at work now, thanks to a virtual egg hunt and a desire to buy pixelated eggs so my profile and posts have more flair. -_-

I'll use this thread as my own easter egg hunt ^^
Zipper T. Bunny Egg.png
Hey, aren't I only working on Easter?
Eh, whatever...

I hope you guys bought what you need to because the eggs will leave the shop soon. And the currency may be gone tomorrow, so make sure you transfer your remaining eggs to bells.

I started the thread Who's Seen Frozen, and apparently the thread was one of the egg places. That thread must really be popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back