• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

TBT's Season of Giving 2020 Gifts Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I like the Matryoshka dolls more than the puppy plushies... Though that stems more from my fascination of them as a child and me constantly playing with them rather than unbias.

alright, now that i’m done crying over the puppy, i’ll properly say thank you staff for hosting such a fun event and for the amazing prizes! i haven’t figured out a way to incorporate any of my new collectibles into a lineup but @dizzy bone, i am in awe of your talent!! definitely glad that i had some snowflakes left over as i was able to snag a few raffle tickets and a timmy doll! also very happy about the charity donations!! i’m still in love with the fact that you included a charity element!

this was my first ever tbt christmas event and i’m really happy that i was around for this one. it was a lot of fun! ☺️

For those who think the raffle is too good, don't worry because with the amount of participants in this event (480), the chance of winning is essentially 0. Also don't forget that the spirit of the event (and the holidays) is giving, not hoarding! However, some of you spent all of your snowflakes and might at least want a chance to win, so be on the look out for a notice at the top of the forum soon and we'll give everyone one snowflake for free!

For those who think the raffle is too good, don't worry because with the amount of participants in this event (480), the chance of winning is essentially 0. Also don't forget that the spirit of the event (and the holidays) is giving, not hoarding! However, some of you spent all of your snowflakes and might at least want a chance to win, so be on the look out for a notice at the top of the forum soon and we'll give everyone one snowflake for free!
Thank you Justin! <3

Thank you staff for making this Christmas extra special! Definitely was one of my more favorite events that I've participated in

SOMEONE HAS TO WIN JEREMY AND THAT SOMEONE WILL BE ME

However, some of you spent all of your snowflakes and might at least want a chance to win, so be on the look out for a notice at the top of the forum soon and we'll give everyone one snowflake for free!
That's good to hear, at least there is a chance!

Woaaah! These collectibles are so cute!!! Thank you staff for yet another amazing event! It was really fun and jolly!

Loved the reveal of the presents~ So adorable! Thank you so much for this event, really got me creative over the holidays when I needed it.
That snowglobe is so beautiful omg. Goodluck to everyone with the raffles, and staff picks!

Loving the bells and stocking collectibles! And the puppy is really cute too ♥️ Thanks staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back