• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Farewell to New Leaf: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got easier with the time, but sometimes there are still evil clues. In the past the search button was disabled and we were not allowed to ask hints. That's why some eggs are rare and expensive compared to the cabbage egg and the ones following.

It's still intense, we will probably cry a little bit.
Not to mention that (If I recall correctly if they still do this to the egg collectibles or not) the eggs (And legit every other event collectible) in the past were on limited stock with ever so seldom restocks. Thankfully they don't do this anymore to prevent users from struggling on lineups I would think, but I was there to experience the limited stock pain.

Not to mention that (If I recall correctly if they still do this to the egg collectibles or not) the eggs (And legit every other event collectible) in the past were on limited stock with ever so seldom restocks. Thankfully they don't do this anymore to prevent users from struggling on lineups I would think, but I was there to experience the limited stock pain.
Oh right, they were limited but most of the time there were a few restocks for Easter and I was able to get what I wanted (well I couldn't afford the expensive eggs anyway) There were just a bunch of people with more than 20 eggs found.

What a phenomenal event! My heartstrings have been tugged, and I must say, this has been one of my favourite events, hands down!

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you for the honourable mention! New Leaf holds a special place in my heart. It's what brought me to this forum and introduced me to some amazing folks. I may have been here for over a decade, but I still look back fondly on all the memories and the awesome people I have met. Thank you for this stunning event! 💚

So long, New Leaf! 🌳🍃

I'm trying to find an egg pfp, but my internet decided to become as slow as a snail. why. (maybe I could find a cursed zipper on Google images)
IMG_0638.jpeg

Here ya go
Post automatically merged:

Kind of sad that I know I will be at work when the egg hunt starts and it’s one of our busiest days of the entire year so I will not be able to get on here even for a minute to start looking until I get home😭😭😭 it’s also one of our biggest weekends of the year so I’m gonna have to really try to manage my time to be able able to go look for Eggies

View attachment 549103
Here ya go
Post automatically merged:

Kind of sad that I know I will be at work when the egg hunt starts and it’s one of our busiest days of the entire year so I will not be able to get on here even for a minute to start looking until I get home😭😭😭 it’s also one of our biggest weekends of the year so I’m gonna have to really try to manage my time to be able able to go look for Eggies
I saved it lol thanks

I have an avatar and signature I’ve been using for Easter for at least two (Or three) years, but I’m about to do some garden work today, so when I’m done that I’ll change it for the event.

It’s still kinda funny that Zipper T Bunny is much creepier on TBT than in ACNL or ACNH. What’s also different is that in the games, he is some other character in disguise, but on this site, he is a legitimate separate character rather than a costume.

I know I’m late to this but congrats to everyone who won! I really enjoyed this event. I haven’t played New Leaf as long as people here have but I do feel reallyy fond of the game, and seeing all the love for it was heartwarming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back