• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
no luck with the toy hammer and the frost easter egg...my christmas candies are cool too....thank you for the fun TBT Christmas

On my mobile. Cleared the cache and the token never appeared even though I clicked on it from the advent calender twice.

Last edited:
On my mobile. Cleared the cache and the token never appeared even though I clicked on it from the advent calender twice.

I'm going to assume that if you clicked the advent calendar on the 26th and didn't receive the PM, the token was probably discontinued after the 25th unfortunately : (

I'm going to assume that if you clicked the advent calendar on the 26th and didn't receive the PM, the token was probably discontinued after the 25th unfortunately : (

Don’t put that bad juju on me!! It was around midnight maybe...idk. I just hope a mod will fix it for me in the spirit of Christmas and all.

also please remove the tinsel from the sidebar in due time so we don't keep it til summer vacays lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back