TBT Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm opening this thread again to allow chatter, but no further entries are accepted.

There might be some delay on the turnaround for voting which may extend the length of time the polls will be open (the previously announced end date was March 1st). I am experiencing some major technical issues at home due to the storm that hit the United Kingdom this weekend and then will need to be out of the house 8am-11pm tomorrow, which means I cannot prepare your entries for staff voting until Wednesday at the earliest. I'm sorry for the delay that this may cause and just wanted to keep you all in the loop.

That's totally fine! Also, I know it's a little late, but I have a question about something. I don't know what to do with my remaining heart crystals, am I able to gift them to someone? I spent them on two raffle tickets for each collectible and a 60-bell redemption ticket, and yeah I can't really buy anything else and don't know what to do with the rest.

Can I ask a question please? when will the pink feather be giftable?

Can I ask a question please? when will the pink feather be giftable?
Going off of the OP:
Q. Will the prizes be giftable?
A. The Pavé Pink Feather and Pink Love Potion collectibles will not be giftable when the event starts, but will become giftable after the event ends.
So the "event end" would most likely be after the voting ends (so March 1st or later).

That's totally fine! Also, I know it's a little late, but I have a question about something. I don't know what to do with my remaining heart crystals, am I able to gift them to someone? I spent them on two raffle tickets for each collectible and a 60-bell redemption ticket, and yeah I can't really buy anything else and don't know what to do with the rest.
I think that you were "supposed" to buy a single pave feather and CHOOSE a bell ticket or redemption :( Sadly I think there is nothing you can do... I wish it was easier to understand at the start!! Im sorry :(

I think that you were "supposed" to buy a single pave feather and CHOOSE a bell ticket or redemption :( Sadly I think there is nothing you can do... I wish it was easier to understand at the start!! Im sorry :(
Aw, that sucks to hear but it kind of makes sense. Surprisingly, I wasn't interested in the feather and so I bought everything else. But thanks for telling me regardless. ^^

Aw, that sucks to hear but it kind of makes sense. Surprisingly, I wasn't interested in the feather and so I bought everything else. But thanks for telling me regardless. ^^
I just bought the feather so I could sell it!! Someone is giving me a green jellyfish for it 👀 @MasterM64
Its beneficial for people who want it and good for people like me that want GREEEEEN or something else!!

Quick question! I'm realizing a little late that I forgot to mark the category for my entry, which wad supposed to be Traditional Art! I know there's typically an anti-edit rule, but should I go back and edit it oorrr is it fine?

Also, I'm loving everyone's entries, they're absolutely beautiful! Congrats and good luck to everyone.

Quick question! I'm realizing a little late that I forgot to mark the category for my entry, which wad supposed to be Traditional Art! I know there's typically an anti-edit rule, but should I go back and edit it oorrr is it fine?

Also, I'm loving everyone's entries, they're absolutely beautiful! Congrats and good luck to everyone.
Please do not edit your posts. If I accepted an entry where the category was not stated then that means it's category was obvious enough.

We outlined in the OP how members were intended to spend the currency. This was carefully constructed to leave people with no leftover currency so that we did not need to offer an alternative. If you chose to go against our guidance then those Heart Crystals will be lost to the void at the end of the event.
Please read this section carefully!
Participation:
heart-crystal.png
14 Heart Crystals.
Anyone who submits an entry that meets the event requirements before the deadline will receive 14 Heart Crystals. This limited time currency can be spent in the Shop to redeem the new Pavé Pink Feather collectible prize and a raffle ticket for each of our Heart Glow Wand and Love Ball raffles. If you are only interested in one of the two raffles then you may put both leftover Heart Crystals into a single raffle if you wish. If gambling is not your cup of tea, you may exchange your leftover Heart Crystals for forum bells instead. Please note that purchasing two of the same raffle ticket will increase your odds of winning the raffle, but purchasing any more than two will not.

My favorite thing about this event has been seeing all the various animal pairings people have in their head cannon! Whether that be BFFs or romantic pairings; to be honest I don't think about them much, so it's interesting to see what others have come up with.

My favorite thing about this event has been seeing all the various animal pairings people have in their head cannon! Whether that be BFFs or romantic pairings; to be honest I don't think about them much, so it's interesting to see what others have come up with.
Yeah! I chose to draw Puddles and Lily together because I headcanon them as sisters! 😊
I love seeing people pair up villagers together and I love seeing people make up ideas for their villagers!

So true~! It's adorable.
I had Nan on my island, and was about to draw them, but realised, wait a minute I find her and Chevre cute so I didn't expect her to go for the kissing booth of my art XD

Thank you again Staff so much for putting this shindig on! So fun!!!!! I luv getting to be creative and getting to see all the creativity that everyone else has as well!!

Can we pleasssssse put the valentine tree bk up??? I LUV it!!!

Hi everyone! My internet came back on yesterday, but I didn't get home until 9pm last night, so preparing your entries for voting had to wait until this evening. I can confirm that staff voting is now open and community polls will go live on Sunday the 27th of February 2022. 🌹

Hi everyone! My internet came back on yesterday, but I didn't get home until 9pm last night, so preparing your entries for voting had to wait until this evening. I can confirm that staff voting is now open and community polls will go live on Sunday the 27th of February 2022. 🌹
Glad that's happening, but mainly happy to hear you weathered the storm okay!

stupid question, but will the pavé pink feather still be in the shop on the 28th? i’ve been holding off on purchasing it until then so that it has the date of this year’s festivale, but i don’t wanna miss out on it, either. 😅

Quick question, will my votes be added together since they are I two separate posts? I understand if not, just thought I'd ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back