TBT Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid question, but will the pavé pink feather still be in the shop on the 28th? i’ve been holding off on purchasing it until then so that it has the date of this year’s festivale, but i don’t wanna miss out on it, either. 😅
I'm also wondering if they will be available after the pave tail feathers and pink potions are distributed.

Hi everyone! My internet came back on yesterday, but I didn't get home until 9pm last night, so preparing your entries for voting had to wait until this evening. I can confirm that staff voting is now open and community polls will go live on Sunday the 27th of February 2022. 🌹
Question, how long will the votes be up for? I'm grounded till next Tuesday (March 1st) and I don't want to miss out on voting. ;-; (My dad will blow a fuse if he finds out I've been using my tablet when I'm not supposed to, but I'm willing to take the risk.)

Question, how long will the votes be up for? I'm grounded till next Tuesday (March 1st) and I don't want to miss out on voting. ;-; (My dad will blow a fuse if he finds out I've been using my tablet when I'm not supposed to, but I'm willing to take the risk.)
I think the original end date was planned to be March 1, but it may be pushed to a later date ^^ Also I would definitely not advice you to go against your dad over just a vote, hehe.

Last edited:
Quick question, will my votes be added together since they are I two separate posts? I understand if not, just thought I'd ask!
Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who will decide who wins? The staff or members' votes?
A. The staff will vote internally to nominate entries. The entries with the most staff votes will then go forward to a public poll within a couple of days of the contest closing. The recipients for the first, second, and third place prizes will then be decided on by the community.
this event will have staff nominations decide (and we will vote on those to decide the top placements), so the reactions on your entry posts wont determine anything

Hi everyone! The staff nominations are in, the votes have been tallied, and now we are ready to open the community polls. Please head on over to the Voting Booth to cast your vote for your favourite entry in each of our three categories by 7am EST on Thursday March 3rd 2022. 🌹

kawaii.png
All thirty of our nominees have earned themselves a Pink Love Potion collectible! If you have been nominated in one of the above categories then, yes, you may vote for yourself.

NB: Most active users will be able to vote in the above polls, but some may not be allowed based on when they last visited the forum and some other account details. If you can't vote, but think you should be able to, please post in Contact the Staff and we will look into it.

Oh well. It was fun to enter and I got a sweater for my doll out of it. Good luck to everyone!

Everyone did so good! I LOVED EVERYONES CREATIVITY!!! Thank you everyone for having fun and being creative! <3 :D I loved voting!! It was sooo hard to decide which ones I wanted to choose because everyone made things PERFECT in their own special way!!!

congratulations to all the nominees, and good luck! choosing just 3 entries to vote for was a huge pain in the ass (they’re all so good! 😭), but i’m happy to see that so many of my faves made it to voting! ☺️🎉

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated! There were so many amazing entries! 🎉🌟😊

All of the entries are fantastic! I wish good luck to everyone :D

However I have a quick question, when are the nominees going to recieve the Pink Love Potion? I was nominated but I haven't recieved mine yet, am I supposed to wait a bit?

May I ask, will the Pavé Pink Feather be tradeable once the polls are closed (so on/after March 3rd) or...?

All of the entries are fantastic! I wish good luck to everyone :D

However I have a quick question, when are the nominees going to recieve the Pink Love Potion? I was nominated but I haven't recieved mine yet, am I supposed to wait a bit?

The answer to both of your questions is the same: when the event ends.

All of the entries were so good, it was hard to choose just one in each category. Congrats to all the nominees!

Thank you to the staff, especially @Chris, for putting this event together! It was simple but fun and I loved seeing everyone's entries.

We really do have such a talented community. Congrats to all of you!

Congrats to everyone who got nominated and amazing job to everyone who entered!! All the entries are incredible!!! Also huge thanks to the staff for hosting another fun event!! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back