• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Gaming Week: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Friendship Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name:Roy
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:sidebar
Time slot(s):the remainder, I'm also wanting to participate in the Splatoon tournament too

Hi everyone! Unfortunately Vrisnem’s internet is still out, so there won’t be a session today. :(

Next Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Session is in four (4) minutes! Come and race with us! :D

Edit: Tonight's session is finished - thanks for coming out! :D I very much enjoyed the BABY CUP.

Can there also be new sessions planned next week? Since the event ends March 1st? I'm a little worried I might not get any races in otherwise, and I won't be able to get to 10 tickets.. Thank you :)

In-Game Name: Rio
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5093-8793-0612
Time slot(s): Friday 11pm

Last edited:
Can there also be new sessions planned next week? Since the event ends March 1st? I'm a little worried I might not get any races in otherwise, and I won't be able to get to 10 tickets.. Thank you :)

Yep, I’m definitely going to add more dates for next week! :) Just wasn’t sure of my schedule. I’ll update it tomorrow.

The races start in just a few minutes! Don't forget to join us in Discord - the room is #game-night-mk now. :D

Edit: Thanks for coming out everyone! :) I will add more sessions to the schedule tomorrow.

I will add more sessions to the schedule tomorrow.

Yay thanks! Looking forward :) I might join one of your sessions too, just gotta find a day where I find the courage to get up at 5AM ;) A gaming session before works seems like fun though!

Last edited:
When will new times be posted? I’m excited to play!

New times are up now! We're working hard to provide sessions at different times, so hopefully there's something that works for everyone!

Thanks for announcing!

+ edit: just noticed dizzy's session is at 12PM, not 12AM.. So 6PM for me! Yay! I'll be there :)

Last edited:
In Game Name: Azrael
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8542-8175-3516
Time slot(s): Thursday, February 26th, 2020 8:00 p.m. EST || maybe Friday, February 27th, 2020 11:00 p.m. EST if I can stay up that late!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is happening now! :D Don't forget to come join us in the #game-night-mk Discord room!

Edit: The session is now over - thanks for coming out and racing tonight!

Thanks again dizzy for the EU-friendly session! :) I had fun!

LaBelleFleur, I'd like to try and join Thursday as well to get a last few races in. Am I fine to join in half an hour after you've started? Or should I be there from the very start?

LaBelleFleur, I'd like to try and join Thursday as well to get a last few races in. Am I fine to join in half an hour after you've started? Or should I be there from the very start?

Nope, you can join at any point during the session! :)

I will likely join in for the Thursday and Friday sessions, if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back